Quiet

i know nothing
Dec 16, 2011
aus
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
1w9
I fell in love with vampires many years ago when watching Interview with the vampire. Since then I have watched countless vampire movies, some awesome, some super cheesy, many b grade. I have recently started watching True Blood, which I am really enjoying. The show is so full on and extreme to all the senses. It deals with some poignant issues across humanity in a compelling way. I was bawling in that scene where Suki's

i think the girl from true blood is sexy i believe her name was jessica? ummm i do like the bad girl look always have so yea vampires are very sexy indeed and twilight i hate the movie

i think the girl from true blood is sexy i believe her name was jessica? ummm i do like the bad girl look always have so yea vampires are very sexy indeed and twilight i hate the movie

I havent finished the first series yet so I havent had the pleasure to see jessica yet, but the pics on google images are definately sexy

i did read a lot of anne rice novels growing up. i think the last one i read was vittorio and then i sort of lost interest. i thought everything about the way she portrayed them was so glamorous. money is never a problem for them. they seem to have powers of mesmerising beauty. they can read a book in a few moments and master a new language or instrument or physical feat effortlessly. what isnt sexy about all that? i imagined some super charming lestat type figure would spirit me away from all my troubles and we would go to the opera in paris every night.

I met what I thought was a vampire once, turns out it was just a Saturnyn using a perception filter to hide it's fish like qualities and masquerade as vampire. Still quite a day.

Reactions: JGirl
I find the great charisma that Anne Rice style vampires have sexy, and I like how graceful they are. Female vampires are portrayed as sensual and seductive, qualities I can appreciate-- though I prefer a terrifying, twisted, deformed vampire over the sexy kind, Count Orlock is my favorite.

vampires are the epitomy of the misunderstood bad boy/girl

I understand quite well that they are the bad boy because they want to kill me and drink my blood.

I think the only reason vampires can be considered sexy is because that is how they are written to be. I mean if they wrote them to be not sexy then they wouldnt be. I kind of feel it is redundant to try to come up with reasons that I find them sexy when writers just give vampires all the qualities that make them so. Their sexiness doesnt stem from any unique qualities that they possess >>> I do not want to bone them for sleeping in coffins, drinking blood, turning into bats, turning into fog, hyptnotizing me, turning invisible, summoning creatures... Their sexy qualities are the same reasons I find anyone sexy: high Charisma. Now (haha) that is some D&D shit I just laid on you, but seriously they have a look and a way about them that technically anyone could have.

Reactions: Gaze
No, I don't find them sexy. I don't fancy dead people...

I like the primal, animalistic nature aspect, but you could find that in living men.

I find the whole vampire shenanigans disturbing, to be honest. :/

Nosferatu. Need I say more? D:

i like the Gary Oldman "fuck you god" vampire. That is sexy because his so deeply in love he would denounce all that is good. A passion that transcends life, death and morality. Now that is ubersexy.

I think they are sexy because of the personalities they are given - usually dark and mysterious, and more recently more emphasis on their attractiveness - physically and personally. They appear complex especially when they exude that contradiction - "I am a vampire but I don't want to suck your blood". When they are 3D instead of 1D - "I want to suck your blood just because", they are more appealing at least to me. I do have a crush on True Blood's Eric ... of course :D I like it when they are driven by more than a desire for blood and they are given more humanistic qualities.

And I know I will get some real heck for this, but I like Edward from Twilight *awaits the onslaught of tomatoes at screens*

i like the Gary Oldman "fuck you god" vampire. That is sexy because his so deeply in love he would denounce all that is good. A passion that transcends life, death and morality. Now that is ubersexy.
He is very good in that movie....he is immediately what came to mind. But other vampires or vampirism itself, no.

He is very good in that movie....he is immediately what came to mind. But other vampires or vampirism itself, no.

I adore the idea of unholy love, afrontment is always a nice gesture. Other vampires are annoying and boring especially 'sparkles and shirtless' as I call it (Twilight for those at home).

it all depends on the portrayal of them.
For me the sexy nice looking vampire trend seems really stupid for me. I like the evil, undead creature of darkness not the emo highschool kid xd
if you want to see the best portrayal of a vampire watch Werner Herzogs Nosferatu The Vampire. The vampire is an evil and wretched old being devoid of all love and thirsty for blood. Also the films presents social allegories for parasites of society its a really cool movie.

i find them sort of pathetic.
you can sex them up but really they're just pathetic creatures.

Reactions: MisterNi
The decadence is unappealing.

Werewolves and sirens are more in line with my preferences.

I never see too much on banshees. I always thought they had good potential thanks to the Ravenloft campaign setting. Also warlocks never get their time to shine. On Charmed they are pretty pathetic but I always liked the idea of someone in league with and empowered by demonic powers.

the sex appeal of the invisible man is greatly underrated

that would be NOTHING like masturbation