Do you find this funny? (Seeking opinions) | INFJ Forum

Do you find this funny? (Seeking opinions)

I didn't find it super funny lol, more like a lame or morbid twist type of funny. Those SMBC comics are usually a little clever and cute like this.

I chuckled twice. :}

Yeah, I thought it was funny.
Lightheartedly funny.

Gave me a smirk :p

It's funny he he, not funny ha ha.

Because of the OP, I avoided actively analyzing the comic, and chuckled. Twice!

Thank you for the opinions thus far!

Did anyone find it gross, offensive or reminiscent of the objectification or exploitation of women's bodies/women?

@oceanbreeze I have noticed that your interpreting of certain things, such as humour, is a little different from that of most other people. I can chat with you in PM if you'd like. :wink:

not laugh out loud funny, but cute enough i suppose.

Did anyone find it gross, offensive or reminiscent of the objectification or exploitation of women's bodies/women?

not in the least.

The only thing I found offensive was how the old men were portrayed as harmless non persons.

The only thing I found offensive was how the old men were portrayed as harmless non persons.

Uberrogo, can you elaborate on your reading of the two men as "harmless non persons"?

Do you find the content of the final scene to debunk this idea? (As I also noticed it indeed being built up throughout the comic.)

Reactions: the
no, didn't trigger the funny, I only got a light warm sensation

I chuckled twice also.