Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
There's a lot of material around encouraging people to examine themselves for cancer:

Women, to check their breasts for lumps. Men to check their testicles for lumps, and to watch for signs of prostate cancer. Everyone, to check for swollen painless lymph nodes and melanoma... plus a whole raft of other symptoms to keep an eye out for.

Does anyone actually examine themselves?

Once in a blue moon, I'll check myself in the shower and my skin for moles in the mirror... But it could be months, or years between my remembering. (Mental note to put a recurring reminder in my Google calendar).

Everyday. Everyday.

funny-pictures-auto-bird-tit-379339.jpeg

yes. everyday. im paranoid over these things because all my aunts and uncles from my father's side died from cancer.. my mother's side got the liver cancer.. im also very cautious with what i eat/drink.. and i'm not just paranoid over cancer, i also check everything else.. im hypochondriac heh i'm like a walking pharmacy:sweat:

i try as much as possible not to google things and read online as i go straight to the doctor and insist there's something wrong with me..

i should probably go have my brain checked instead :tearsofjoy:

yes. everyday. im paranoid over these things because all my aunts and uncles from my father's side died from cancer.. my mother's side got the liver cancer.. im also very cautious with what i eat/drink.. and i'm not just paranoid over cancer, i also check everything else.. im hypochondriac heh i'm like a walking pharmacy:sweat:

i try as much as possible not to google things and read online as i go straight to the doctor and insist there's something wrong with me..

i should probably go have my brain checked instead :tearsofjoy:

I just want to make you some herbal tea, block Web MD from your internet, and hand you a magic button that will free you from worry and overthinking.

Alas, all I can do is: :tacklehug:.

Last edited:
I just want to make you some herbal tea, block Web MD from your internet, and hand you a magic button that will free you from worry and overthinking.

Alas, I can do is: :tacklehug:.

ahaha herbal tea and warm hugs are great! thank you :kissingclosed::snugglyhug:

No but I wear tight pants in hopes of cutting off the blood supply to any cancers. So far it's working.

No but I wear tight pants in hopes of cutting off the blood supply to any cancers. So far it's working.

Probably get a cardiovascular disease instead.

I'm always looking. I'm always feeling.

I also go to my primary doctor and gynecologist annually where more looking and feeling take place.

Reactions: Wyote