AUM

The Romantic Scientist
Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
4w5
nevermind........

Last edited:
You mean like you're not going anywhere or you feel stuck. If so, then yes. I feel a bit stuck right now as a matter of fact.

You mean like you're not going anywhere or you feel stuck. If so, then yes. I feel a bit stuck right now as a matter of fact.

More or less, yeah. It's like you know there is a barrier, but you just don't know how to overcome it.

Reactions: Gaze
More or less, yeah. It's like you know there is a barrier, but you just don't know how to overcome it.

Oh yeah, all the time. I feel that way about school, getting a job, money and coming out. The thing with school is that I don't think it is challenging me in the way that I want to be challenged. I need something deeper and more subjective. Maybe a science degree is just not in my nature after all.

I feel like there is this whole world out there that I just don't want to be apart of nor do I feel that I completely belong. I feel that I am very different from most people. It's not that I'm like a genius or anything, there are people that blow me out of the water so I know it's not some sort of weird academic gift that makes me different. Sometimes I think that I see the world differently. Maybe that's an introvert thing, an intuitive thing, an infj thing, a gay thing or something else completely different yet that difference is a barrier for me because it's hard to explain what is making me not want to move in the direction everyone else wants to.

the eternal loop, like on Groundhog's Day?

or the treadmill existence?

or the brick wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.