DND - Shai's Game | INFJ Forum

DND - Shai's Game

Discussion in 'Art, Entertainment, and Media' started by sassafras, Jan 13, 2010.

Share This Page

More threads by sassafras
  1. sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Hah! Is this your thinly veiled ploy of getting a skilled artist to eventually illustrate your entire questing party?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

Nope... I play a Deva Paladin, and my next character is a Genasi Swordmage. Noone in my party is a Gnome. In my world the Gnomes NEVER venture far from their shared nation with the halflings, who, to the annoyance of many, often do.

3. OP
    sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Nice. You're playing an online homebrew?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

Yep. In my game, I'm using a new mythology, history, world map, and cosmology.

I've limited the races you can PC, unless you can come up with a VIABLE and acceptable reason why they exist, where, and how they interact with the societies, empires and cultures I've created. However, I allow people to substitute a 4 D6 roll for Stats (take highest three D6), for this array: 18, 16, 16, 15, 12, 10, if they want to.

5. slant

slant Ruboobie

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    6-4-9
    how much did he pay you to make this thread?