Did anyone here watch Precious? | INFJ Forum

Did anyone here watch Precious?

rainrise

Community Member
Mar 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
that movie was so hard to watch on so many levels

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5FYahzVU44"]YouTube- 'Precious' Trailer HD[/ame]

I plan to see it for sure. I wanted to go when it was in theatres, but I didn't make it, so yea, asa it's out on DVD, I'm renting it.

Spoiler alert! :)

I watched it and it made quite an impression on me. I didn't know the story before, so I wasn't prepared for what I was going to see. It made me very sad, and I wonder what happened to that girl after. I know a guy who is living with HIV it's not easy and it costs a lot, not to mention the stigma that's brought on a person because of it.

Yes, I've heard of it, I'll have to watch it online.

The leading actress has been nominated for Best Preformance by an Actress in a Leading Role. Watching the trailer, for a first film she did an amazing job portraying her character.

Its also been nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role, Best Achievement in Directing, Best writing and Screenplay Based on Material Previously Produced or Published.

Its done very well considering that it was the screenplay's writers first film and the directors second film.

I'm looking forward to see how it does up against Avatar and District 9.