[INFJ] - Design your instrument | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Design your instrument

Retro

Nov 17, 2017
MBTI
INFJ
What does a person use when his vision gets blurred at a certain age? He uses glasses. So, what do we need to clear our vision? You’re a genius, I’m not answering that.

This was in a literal sense. Now, let’s talk about it in a metaphorical sense: Glasses that makes your vision clear and helps you focus on what you really want, need and achieve from your life. Glasses that helps you to get the relevant out of the irrelevant even if it is as tiny as a shining needle in a messy haystack. Our unpredictable mind can flood with thoughts, some of which makes you feel guilty. Such kind of unnecessary guilt blurs your vision, the way you view this world and hinders you from not only enjoying moments but also living in peace.

Therefore, from here on out not only my eyes but also my soul shall wear glasses. But unlike the glasses I use for my eyes, I shall design these glasses myself, glasses that shall be unique and that only fits me. I shall make the lens of this instrument very carefully such that it clears the blurness my vision suffers from. I will ensure that the lenses would not be stronger than what my soul needs as it shall distort my vision, which I really don’t want. Distortion is worse than a blurry vision.

Wearing new glasses is not easy as one is not able to adapt to the new vision instantly. If these glasses make your vision clear but handling this vision makes life tougher, trust me, the toughness shall make you tough. So if you see your vision getting clear, continue wearing the glasses till you completely adapt to it. It shall make you independent.

What if wearing these new glasses are accompanied with hurling of insults? Well, isn’t this one of the reasons you decided to wear glasses in the first place? The blurness caused by humiliating words shall be chucked out. You never know, the ones hurling insults at you might be having a distorted vision caused by wearing the glasses that don’t suit them.

You might also find green eyed people behind your glasses, they might attempt to destroy the instrument that gives you a clear vision of the road towards self improvement. Well, it is your responsibility to make sure that the lens of your glasses are attached to rigid frames. This is so that even when life itself punches you hard on your face and your glasses fall down, you are easily able to pick it up and wear it again and your glasses remain unfazed.

You cannot feel completely relieved after wearing the right kind of glasses as there is more to this. Your vision on itself may get blurry, even when you wear glasses as time passes. You cannot wear the same glasses all throughout your life. As ages pass, your lens might need some minor changes. But make sure you are able to differentiate by the blurness caused by your eyes and the blurness caused by external factors. It is only when your own eyes cause the blur that you are to make some changes in your lens.

Wear glasses only if you need them. This impulse of need should come from within. If your vision is already clear, you do not need them. Wearing them when you don’t need them would make things ugly. The world shall appear distorted. Worse, the glasses shall ruin your eyes.

Make sure that if you need glasses, you make the glasses on your own. Wearing glasses that someone else wears shall ruin your eyes. I can give you an example. Long years ago, Hitler wore glasses that cleared his vision towards Germany’s success. He made these same glasses for the Germans and these people wore it without hesitation as they were so impressed with Hitler. These same glasses distorted their vision as they started believing that they were superior to others. This eventually led to the massacre of Jews. Thus, we can see that wearing someone else’s glasses blindly can have disastrous effects. Wear only such glasses that clears your vision. Wear the glasses that you make properly so that it stays and does not fall by small jerks. If the clear vision takes you a long way through, do not look down upon others. Looking down on others may make your spectacles loose and eventually fall making your vision blurry again. Don’t let your eyes turn green, this shall make you go after people’s glasses that you deem successful.

Although this doesn’t stop you from trying other people’s glasses. In this world lived many great souls that left their glasses back for the world so that the world may see through it and get their vision cleared. There are more than a billion spectacles that you can find. They just keep increasing, the scope is limitless. Go to a library and try wearing glasses worn by successful people. Try as many glasses you can but ultimately, the final design must be yours. For after all, this is your life and the eyes you are searching glasses for is for your own soul.

Design your instrument.