[INFJ] - Describe yourself in 5-10 words | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Describe yourself in 5-10 words

barbad0s

Banned
Apr 18, 2011
MBTI
POOP
How would you describe yourself as a person, disregarding MBTI type? Use 5-10ish words.

Why put this in the INFJ typology section if we are to disregard MBTI? Wouldn't this fit in better at "Relationships and Sociology" or "Imagination Exercises"?

Taking part in the thread: "A creatures that loved humanity and hated crowds"

Run-of-the-mill man who does IT

Reactions: jyrffw54
i've been very introvert-y lately so here's 10ish words...
the more i'm around people, the more i'd rather stay home :llama:

Reactions: rawr
She’s an entity, wraith-like, and with obscuring purpose.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Are we creating sentences with 5-10 words, or are we using 5-10 adjectives? Because I'm obviously not on the same page as everyone else who replied.

girl whose cotton candy binge was interrupted by tooth decay

Are we creating sentences with 5-10 words, or are we using 5-10 adjectives? Because I'm obviously not on the same page as everyone else who replied.

Lol what I actually had in mind was for it to be adjectives too, but I decided to just leave it open... Yeah idk I guess I would prefer adjectives

Learning, analysing, enjoying, wandering, wondering.

(There. One post on topic. Done with the quota.)

Few hundred to my name, still feelin' right as rain...

cut myself deeply, so misunderstood, extra sensory perception, tremendous melancholy

e: i am infj i cannot hide from my true feelings

Last edited:
Reactions: barbad0s
Beginning to have a sense of certainty and understanding

Reactions: SealHammer
Here's a serious one I did without using the ability to count:

Full-of-thought, easy-going, forward, anxious, transcendent, thorough, loving, supportive, sensitive, romantic, boisterous, tongue-in-cheek, bawdy, plainspoken

Here's a serious one I did without using the ability to count:

Full-of-thought, easy-going, forward, anxious, transcendent, thorough, loving, supportive, sensitive, romantic, boisterous, tongue-in-cheek, bawdy, plainspoken

You're awful.

I'll post a serious business one later, I just needed to fill up my spiteful and vitriolic posting quota for the day.