Democrats Determined to Lose in The Face of Popular Opinion | INFJ Forum

Democrats Determined to Lose in The Face of Popular Opinion

#Kanye2020

Reactions: Jet and Faye
Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Hearings to figure out who fucked up and to elect new DNC party leadership is postponed till after Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I just wanted that tucked away.

They're still flapping around and Ellison is still in the uterus.

Please DNC, oh please pick him.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/dnc-chair-race-234303

The DNC is just as idiotic and lame as the Republican party...the candidates that both sides have produced over the last decade and a half or so have been garbage.
The Republicans party is now the Alt-right party...and the Democrats are practically old school Republicans (blue dog variety).
They could both used a complete ousting with all new people replacing our clearly bought and whored out Congress.
They certainly do not represent those who they are supposed to have their best interests for....Dems. and Reps.

Dashed unrealistic fantasies are something to be nostalgic about in years to come.

I don't speak in riddle. I originally posted it simply because it is as absurd and possible as Drumpf.
I don't consider any candidate an impossability anymore. #ThanksDonald

Reactions: Skarekrow
I wish they had gotten rid of political parties years ago, and put a cap on campaign spending. Electoral collage will not go away, but it would be nice to see it by congressional districts instead of state (like Maine and Nebraska.)

It is Anti-American what is taking place as we speak.
Refugees who have gone through our vetting process...the average time of which is two years but 6 or 7 years is not unheard of.
These are people who’s lives are in danger because they served as interpreters for the US military...spouses have been killed, homes have been burned down, lives are in danger waiting for visas approved. There are people here waiting for their underage children to be approved so they can be together as a family and safe.
The people who are being detained around the nation at airports is illegal being based upon their religious preferences...their names have not been released, which is also illegal as they are not allowed any legal counsel at this point - they are in political limbo.
Is this who we are?
These are lives we are talking about...I don’t care what religion you are, or where you come from, what your sexual preference is is inconsequential to me...and it should be for all Americans...including those seeking asylum here.
Please watch closely...do not let this turn into a humanitarian disaster.

I don't speak in riddle. I originally posted it simply because it is as absurd and possible as Drumpf.
I don't consider any candidate an impossability anymore. #ThanksDonald
I can't piece together whether his meltdown and hospitalisation was before or after your post. (And looking it up on a phone with a glitchy keyboard isn't going to happen). I mean to check and chuckle later.

I can't piece together whether his meltdown and hospitalisation was before or after your post. (And looking it up on a phone with a glitchy keyboard isn't going to happen). I mean to check and chuckle later.

It was a week after my post. Everyone knows he was just rejoining the Looneynati so he can be president tho.