DC Universe Online?!

dneecey

I am who I am.
Apr 17, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
So, I just bought DC Universe Online for [MENTION=2521]eNeM[/MENTION] and I LOVE it! My character's name is Mr. Kismet, and he is super amazing. :) I stayed up way too late creating, and playing, with him last night. And so I was wondering if anyone else here plays this game. If so, do you play on PS3 or PC? I've heard both versions are awesome, although I play on PS3. And.... also if so, post pics of your characters here, and tell us their names. :)

Attachments

• IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
I was stoked about this when I saw it...but I want one for Marvel, man! Shoot.:m033:

I was stoked about this when I saw it...but I want one for Marvel, man! Shoot.:m033:

If they focused on the more interesting DC characters. Sandman included. I'd love it.

Instead they focus on Superman and Batman. No thanks.

True, a Marvel game would be awesome. But alas, I am, and always will be a Batman fan. So this is perfect for me. :)

Your character is cool.

No I don't play MMOs because I'd end up selling coke/my body in order to make rent and pay the monthly fee after losing my job due to three-four day nonsleep playing binges. Looks fun though, real fun.

No I don't play MMOs because I'd end up selling coke/my body in order to make rent and pay the monthly fee after losing my job due to three-four day nonsleep playing binges. Looks fun though, real fun.

Hahaha. Well, then I will tempt you no further from the dark side. :wink: But just so you know... there are cookies here. I'm just saying.

Reactions: Wyote
Is anyone playing (or have played) this, and is it worth getting into?

City of Heroes is going to be free to play soon, and I was thinking about going back to it...

I feel ya on this one. I once had a 2 year sobriety chip for World of Warcraft. Gone now.

View attachment 7606

Last edited:
I had it before I sold my PS3, it was an enjoyable enough MMO. Nothing quite like hearing Mark Hamill laughing. I really enjoyed the supper speed mechanic, you could pull of some interesting stuff. That and the ability to keep your look regardless of your gear was a nice touch also.