Daniel Craig - What do you think of his characters? | INFJ Forum

Daniel Craig - What do you think of his characters?

S

Shai Gar

What do you guys think about his characters and how he plays them?

I've only seen him in James Bond and Layercake, but his performances have blown me away. He plays things very straight with a dry wit.

He is the perfect man.

No, I've seen his bond films. Like everyone else.

Watch Layercake, it never got the reception his Bond films got, but it's much better.

Daniel Craig is a versatile and complex dramatic actor (though relatively unpopular before Bond), which makes his blank Bond character (~ Transporter type) even more impressive, as acting accomplishment.

The Bond character he plays is a classic sociopath... just like Ian Fleming had originally envisioned. Also, I think he plays the character very ENTJ, so it stands to reason he's got that 'ideal man' thing going since society seems to view ENTJs and sociopaths as ideal men.

I like his bond. He plays like a more low-key agent than the sean/pierce playboy.

But his other roles are much more interesting because he doesn't have backing from an intelligence agency.

I've seen Layercake and thought the performance was quite good, I've not seen him in Bond though as I dislike Bond and thought the premise for one of his movies was ridiculous.

He's awesome and I'm a fan.

He is an awesome and versatile actor.. I only don't like his ears- they stick out :tongue1:

I thought his acting in Layercake and as Bond were both amazing.