DAMN THAT IRISH KID! | INFJ Forum

DAMN THAT IRISH KID!

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
So the objective of this imagination exercise is that, you start a sentence like this

"DAMN THAT IRISH KID! HE'S SUCKING UP ALL OF THE JOY IN THE FORUM AND USING IT TO...."

The last one that I have posted was bake cookies for the elderly and severely overcharge them.

So the formula is the sentence beginning + some horrible thing that the damn irish kid is doing.

And who is the irish kid we speak of? Melkor, of course. And he doesn't know about this thread yet so nobody tell him.

!eliforp ym no sdrawkcab etirw ot ti gnisu dna murof eht ni yoj eht fo lla pu gnikcus s'eH !dik hsirI taht nmaD

DAMN THAT IRISH KID! HE'S SUCKING UP ALL OF THE JOY IN THE FORUM AND USING IT TO...

...inflate an enormous hot air balloon, in which he plans to travel around the world in 80 days, shouting to the world of his self-proclaimed glory while dipping cottonballs in alcohol, setting them afire, then tossing them merrily at the disgruntled audience below.

Last edited:
... steal kidneys from sleeping drunk people!

he kept me up laughing alllll night and now I'm grumpy this morning!!!!!

DAMN THAT IRISH KID! HE'S SUCKING UP ALL OF THE JOY IN THE FORUM AND USING IT TO create an army of Zombies to power his war-machines with giant hamster wheels all to take over the mighty Yggdrasill in my forest grove before I come back from a week of playing bocce with my grandad, the mighty narwhal rider Bjorn von Hammersmash!

..power his secret sparkle factory.

Reactions: Phage
..FIND OUT THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD.

Seriously...

WHAT THE HELL!?

:m092:The jig is up Slant!

melkor eats unborn fetuses...

DAMN THAT IRISH KID! HE'S SUCKING UP ALL OF THE JOY IN THE FORUM AND USING IT TO increase the length of his fringe.

........spread darkness around the world and keep the light and sparkles to himself? So he can ogle it dreamily at night in his room, while everyone were stumbling blindly?

DAMN THAT IRISH KID! HE'S SUCKING UP ALL OF THE JOY IN THE FORUM AND USING IT TO....

put Julian Assange in jail

DAMN THAT IRISH KID! HE'S SUCKING UP ALL OF THE JOY IN THE FORUM AND USING IT TO return the nation's economy to sustainable growth and restore the health of its banking system!

...:m073:blow up the monkeys' bellies and make them soar up in the air so they can grab lots of stars, and bring them down so I can bake yummily awesome make-my-tokwa-drool biscuits. :meye: