Crude INFJ?

jdftx

Community Member
Nov 16, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6 sp/so/sx
Do you consider yourself to be crude? I've been told on a few different occasions that I'm 'crude'. Upon being told that I realized that I can be quite crude in the outside with people. But, this is one of my many faces I have towards the outside world. I feel most times I can be very cordial and polite with people, but people rarely comment on that side of me.

What about y'all? :3

Reactions: WellNoWonder
not an infj but i doubt i'm crude. i can be demanding at times, but in general i'm pretty polite

I want a crude INFJ for christmas...:3

Depends... It may not be intentional...

But on the topic of abortion my parents said my terminology was vulgar. Maybe cuz I used the word clit ring. I forget what sentence I used it in.

Do you consider yourself to be crude? I've been told on a few different occasions that I'm 'crude'. Upon being told that I realized that I can be quite crude in the outside with people. But, this is one of my many faces I have towards the outside world. I feel most times I can be very cordial and polite with people, but people rarely comment on that side of me.

What about y'all? :3

I can be very crude, but I think its because my parents are pretty crude "motherfucking cocksucker" is a phrase a i heard a lot growing up from my mother, all the jobs I worked were male dominated, like construction they swaer like sailors, I played football for years footballers have dirty mouths etc... it rubbed off.

I am not crude at all. In fact I am quite the opposite of it.

INFJs in general probably make a bit of an effort to not be crude, but depending on how you are raised each individual has a different idea of what crude really means. I don't think I've been called crude really, but sometimes I know I can be when I get emotional about things or want to make a specific point.

Ye actually... Define crude? Like potty jokes? Heck no. But occasionally I can use vulgar language, which is essentially the same.

I think at times I couldn't see how I'm coming across as.

I'm beginning to think this is an INFJ thing, what with the Ni overcoming Fe without Ti to stop it.

Last edited:
all the jobs I worked were male dominated, like construction they swaer like sailors, I played football for years footballers have dirty mouths

yep in certian circumstances i could be considered crude like when i worked as landscaper or around bandmates. its like a shared collective that works together to string an intricate blend of obsceneties into a beautiful web of connectedness. like stop pissin in my cheerios newbie, or bend over and use your good eye; it really just translates into i love you.

Usually, the only thing people comment on is that I don't talk enough period. I've never been called crude. I definitely can be, but I never try to be unnecessarily.

I'm sure I could easily offend many people, but people who are uptight about that sort of thing tend to avoid me I think.

Not crude here. Though one person I know has told me that I can be quite 'blunt' sometimes.

define crude. In some circumstances, I have lowered filters and let through some very sexual statements, and I swear a good deal, but never above the general consensus of the atmosphere.

Reactions: Melkor
After checking the dictionary I'd say I'm far from it and try to avoid it much as possible.

Nope. Actually, I'm often told to loosen up because of my lack of crudeness. I'll tolerate it to a point when I'm around certain people, I guess, but sometimes it gets a bit painful to listen to. I find I trust polite people more easily in most cases.
On the other hand, I'm pretty informal, and to some people who are into etiquette and abide by certain behavioural rules and regulations, I'd be considered somewhat crude.