create a plot for the title above | INFJ Forum

create a plot for the title above

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Create a plot for the title above in one sentence (5 - 20 words)

I'll start:

The Prickly Finger

Last edited:
Reactions: TinyBubbles
The prickly finger languished in its lonesome life, as it couldn't soothe the skin of another soul.

A still sea

Reactions: Gaze
Waves linger along the forlorn shore testing the patience of the siren's call politely hidden beneath the brutishly still sea.

The Dungeon Reversed

Last edited:
Reactions: invisible and hush
No title so I'll make my own. The Dick Who Dipped His Dad

It's about a private detective who's on the case to find the mysterious Don Cheeky Crimester. The trail heats up until the startling plot twist that his missing father is actually the Don, the kingpin of pin related crimes. Our hero struggles whether or not to bring his father to justice.

The Cat's Meow

its about a little boy who is lonely, so he makes up an imaginary cat to talk to him. but then he finds that he can understand cats all around. they take him away to a secret magical cat land where he meets his imaginary cat friend for real. eventually he misses human things, but hes afraid that if he leaves cat land all his cat friends will be angry with him, and never say anything but meow to him again.

"Yes She Does"

Create a plot for the title above in one sentence (5 - 20 words)

I'll try to get this one in 5 or 6.

"Yes she does...":

"Until she learns to say no."

The fan slowly oscillates

The fan slowly oscillates

A fanatical Mets enthusiast hangs herself from the Brooklyn Bridge after a rollercoaster but ultimately loosing season.

"The Rabbit Hole"

Reactions: invisible
The wise King rode the best stallion, and treated it with the utmost respect. One day, the horse broke its leg in a rabbit hole. The King fell off the horse onto something oddly soft. A wise rabbit looked the King in the eye and said he could fix the horse, but

The President and His Greed for Oil

It was just me wandering through the streets, when I knew it was coming... I felt disturbed, more than once in a while it came in a vawe. It was just me, when I saw it and just me, when I walked away with sacred images in my mind.