Cracked Article on conspiracy theorising

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
Reactions: cvp12gh5
There are a few conspiracies that I acknowledge are true, but I don't really bother trying to convince anybody else about their reality. Not only are some of these subjects really, really huge and expansive, but because there is a genuine cover-up surrounding them, the waters are intentionally muddied. Because these are giant, difficult subjects that tend to attract very eccentric personalities, it's most likely the case that the person you're trying to enlighten about a certain conspiracy will get turned off from it. My only suggestion to people who seek out this stuff is, do whatever you want with the exotic truths you discover, but don't waste your time trying to convince anyone else about them because it's extremely likely that you'll waste both your time and theirs.

But I understand why people speak of these subjects with such urgency. Some of the conspiracies that are true have such far reaching implications that it's hard not to mention them. It's hard for me to have an honest discussion about the U.S.A without mentioning the JFK Assassination or 9/11. There are threads that connect these two conspiracies to virtually every problem that the country faces.

Last edited:
These conspiracy theorists are just broken nodes of authority worshipers. I think the correct term is "ignoramous" meaning that the ignorance comes from the first person perspective and is plural in nature.

It was a very accurate depiction that Sir_Godspeed quoted:

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.

"The Mindscape of Alan Moore" (2003)

This is worth watching, I promise.

[video=youtube;W4nSjPdT788]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4nSjPdT788[/video]

There does appear to be an occult element in the power structures of the world and so that is where the conspiracy lies for me. I don't really care about the details, it is propelled by ignorance of our true nature beyond ego-consciousness and our own lack of self-esteem as a result. So it is down to us to 'give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar', it's just that he seems to have good taste sometimes.

Reactions: gd65h8as7
Conspiracy theorists and non conspiracy theorists both fail at fixing the issues of the world. They are both prone to misery and cynicism. The article could have did a better job comparing the intellectual capacities of the two instead of pointing the finger and calling each other names because of their opposing beliefs. Reminds me of the same ol religious rant people have; trying to prove each other wrong instead of understanding each other. But i guess that is asking too much in this cynical world full of people who feel they are right because they are offended.

I think that there are conspiracies out there that are so unprovable with the available factual information that they could be considered a waste of time or even damaging.
However…that being said…many “conspiracies” are probably steeped in truth, some more than others.
It is also factual that this year the 1% will capture 50% of all the world’s available wealth if they stay on track…so why would it seem so strange that they formed a club?

Reactions: gd65h8as7
I think that there are conspiracies out there that are so unprovable with the available factual information that they could be considered a waste of time or even damaging.
However…that being said…many “conspiracies” are probably steeped in truth, some more than others.
It is also factual that this year the 1% will capture 50% of all the world’s available wealth if they stay on track…so why would it seem so strange that they formed a club?

They have many, many clubs...is it so strange that they don't have altruistic intentions?

Equally though, I do believe their secrecy and benign public image is a reflection of our own attempts to distance ourselves from the 'dark' side of our nature which can be just as much a path to salvation (through self-honesty) as it can be a path to destruction (through projection).

Probably because it is easier to try to join this club than to eradicate the club. Simply because they took hold of earth very long time ago and we are all in denial of it. We are a race of people that can't even agree on our origins and history; how can we really work on helping humanity when we don't know why we are here to begin with.

They have many, many clubs...is it so strange that they don't have altruistic intentions?

Equally though, I do believe their secrecy and benign public image is a reflection of our own attempts to distance ourselves from the 'dark' side of our nature which can be just as much a path to salvation (through self-honesty) as it can be a path to destruction (through projection).
You know, I actually do think that there are some very rich people who are very good people too (few and far between).
And then we have the shared benefits program…where the rich buy a new wing onto the University thereby continuing the name and lineage…and the rest of us just so happen to also benefit even though their ultimate intention was selfish…this is where you start to see the idea that they are better or entitled or that God bestowed the wealth upon them while there are starving infants in Africa.
And finally…you just have your straight up psychopaths…it’s all a power and wealth grab because ….well, they are like God don’t you know?

Probably because it is easier to try to join this club than to eradicate the club. Simply because they took hold of earth very long time ago and we are all in denial of it. We are a race of people that can't even agree on our origins and history; how can we really work on helping humanity when we don't know why we are here to begin with.
There have probably been some who set out to destroy the club and became corrupted by it in the end.
It would be incredibly difficult to fight that much wealth and power…it’s so easy to throw mankind into disarray…you don’t even have to actually have a REAL threat anymore…just the possibility of that threat…our media as we know it now would disintegrate without the constant fear-mongering.
It will take a lot of people, working incredibly well together to actually just be heard under the roar of money in our society, life, and politics, even religion seems to be trumped by the almightily dollar.
I haven’t lost faith that most of humanity is good and wants what is best for themselves and their children, and their children’s children.
I think the showdown is about to take place.

I consider most of them to be jokes taken too far on people with no sense of humor. Once in a while though, a theory comes along that actually has factual information that might not prove the theory, but completely obliterates the accepted "fact"; two of them were already mentioned - JFK and 9/11. It's pretty much common sense to look at the official reports and say, "Phhh! Are you kidding me? One person firing that often with every bullet twisting and turning in mid-air to hit that many targets? What the hell are you smoking??" but what the actual truth is, is still a mystery.

What feed the fire in most of these cases is that no one every officially comes out and says, "Hey, you know that report we released? Yeah... um... we screwed up. We meant there were actually 2 gunmen." It's just easier to let the people with some degree of common sense and intelligence look at the facts, argue against the reports and come out looking like the tin-foil hat crowd.

Then again, now and then, decades after the fact, when most of the people are dead or incapacitated, you hear of plots and conspiracies that are actually true. The Business Plot, which was proven to be true about 25 years after the fact for instance... and comes eerily close to the government we have today.

I consider most of them to be jokes taken too far on people with no sense of humor. Once in a while though, a theory comes along that actually has factual information that might not prove the theory, but completely obliterates the accepted "fact"; two of them were already mentioned - JFK and 9/11. It's pretty much common sense to look at the official reports and say, "Phhh! Are you kidding me? One person firing that often with every bullet twisting and turning in mid-air to hit that many targets? What the hell are you smoking??" but what the actual truth is, is still a mystery.

What feed the fire in most of these cases is that no one every officially comes out and says, "Hey, you know that report we released? Yeah... um... we screwed up. We meant there were actually 2 gunmen." It's just easier to let the people with some degree of common sense and intelligence look at the facts, argue against the reports and come out looking like the tin-foil hat crowd.

Then again, now and then, decades after the fact, when most of the people are dead or incapacitated, you hear of plots and conspiracies that are actually true. The Business Plot, which was proven to be true about 25 years after the fact for instance... and comes eerily close to the government we have today.

What really kills me is that in other countries, these conspiracies are common knowledge. I remember reading a comments section on an article a few months back and there was a poster from Germany talking about the demolitions of the WTC towers and how 9/11 and the JFK assassination are accepted as legitimate conspiracies throughout the country. He then went on to demonstrate a superb understanding of America's true history, listing all of the false flags and giant lies from 1930ish to today in chronological order. It was impressive.

It isn't necessarily that Americans are stupid for not piecing this stuff together, it's just that these other countries overseas don't have the resources America has to bludgeon their population with junk, disinformation, and nonsense. Intellectually, the U.S.A is regarded as a laughingstock overseas. That people have fallen for these giant lies isn't necessarily what pains me. What breaks my heart is that, from having an open mind and uncovering these truths, this allowed me to be open-minded about other subjects and come across information that has greatly enriched my life. That so many people are deprived of this because the U.S has social engineering down to a fine art is a tragedy.

Last edited:
What really kills me is that in other countries, these conspiracies are common knowledge. I remember reading a comments section on an article a few months back and there was a poster from Germany talking about the demolitions of the WTC towers and how 9/11 and the JFK assassination are accepted as legitimate conspiracies that most of the citizens there are aware of it. He then went on to demonstrate a superb understanding of America's true history, listing all of the false flags and giant lies from 1930ish to today in chronological order. It was impressive.

It isn't necessarily that Americans are stupid for not piecing this stuff together, it's just that these other countries overseas don't have the resources America has to bludgeon their population with junk, disinformation, and nonsense. Intellectually, the U.S.A is regarded as a laughingstock overseas. That people have fallen for these giant lies isn't necessarily what pains me. What breaks my heart is that, from having an open mind and uncovering these truths, this allowed me to be open-minded about other subjects and come across information that has greatly enriched my life. That so many people are deprived of this because the U.S has social engineering down to a fine art is a tragedy.

I thought it was hard in England but you mak good points. At least we were never officially considered equal until the 20th Century so it's more difficult to swallow now.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] - i agree. i think we see the problems but also we are the problem. it's not as simple.

What really kills me is that in other countries, these conspiracies are common knowledge. I remember reading a comments section on an article a few months back and there was a poster from Germany talking about the demolitions of the WTC towers and how 9/11 and the JFK assassination are accepted as legitimate conspiracies throughout the country.

For what I know of my neighbours, the Germans, I highly doubt that. As European I can say that conspiracy theories are a stereotypical American thing. I think we just don't really care.

I've never heard of any European conspiracies. Except maybe Switzerland with their banks or some rich Jews that happen to life in Europe. If people in my country talk conspiracy, it's something from the US like JFK or 9/11.
It could be because there really aren't any conspiracies in Europe, but I doubt that. I think Americans more likely to be conspiracy thinkers because they're generally more skeptical of their governments. Same with the second amendment and gun rights. Not sure where the culture originates, maybe from when America was ruled by some far-away government as colony.

Intellectually, the U.S.A is regarded as a laughingstock overseas.
True. But mostly because of dumb republicans like Michele Bachmann and Foxnews. And then the amount of people that vote for, watch and/or believe that shit.

There are a few conspiracies that I acknowledge are true, but I don't really bother trying to convince anybody else about their reality. Not only are some of these subjects really, really huge and expansive, but because there is a genuine cover-up surrounding them, the waters are intentionally muddied. Because these are giant, difficult subjects that tend to attract very eccentric personalities, it's most likely the case that the person you're trying to enlighten about a certain conspiracy will get turned off from it. My only suggestion to people who seek out this stuff is, do whatever you want with the exotic truths you discover, but don't waste your time trying to convince anyone else about them because it's extremely likely that you'll waste both your time and theirs.

But I understand why people speak of these subjects with such urgency. Some of the conspiracies that are true have such far reaching implications that it's hard not to mention them. It's hard for me to have an honest discussion about the U.S.A without mentioning the JFK Assassination or 9/11. There are threads that connect these two conspiracies to virtually every problem that the country faces.

Yeah but your post illustrates one or two of the problems with conspiracy theorising that the article in the OP points out.

These conspiracy theorists are just broken nodes of authority worshipers. I think the correct term is "ignoramous" meaning that the ignorance comes from the first person perspective and is plural in nature.

It was a very accurate depiction that Sir_Godspeed quoted:

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.

"The Mindscape of Alan Moore" (2003)

I'm inclined to believe that too, although it is mainly because of years of experience of different sorts of authority and agency in which I discovered and was disillusioned about expectations I had relating to authority, organisation and responsibility.

If there are conspiracies they are generally much smaller scale, grimy, sly, sick affairs worked out by criminal or inadequate (or both) sorts of people operating in their own short term interests or kicks. I think that's how the peadophile rings in the RCC or UK establishment and celebrity circles all functioned and operated. It doesnt take the over arching frame work of reptilian masonic cabalists to know that.

Conspiracy theorists and non conspiracy theorists both fail at fixing the issues of the world. They are both prone to misery and cynicism. The article could have did a better job comparing the intellectual capacities of the two instead of pointing the finger and calling each other names because of their opposing beliefs. Reminds me of the same ol religious rant people have; trying to prove each other wrong instead of understanding each other. But i guess that is asking too much in this cynical world full of people who feel they are right because they are offended.

But the article doesnt take the view of who is right rather it focuses upon consequences, ideas have consequences, sometimes really significantly so.

I dont see how the present government resembles a fascist government with the agenda of adopting the gold standard at all to be honest.

What really kills me is that in other countries, these conspiracies are common knowledge. I remember reading a comments section on an article a few months back and there was a poster from Germany talking about the demolitions of the WTC towers and how 9/11 and the JFK assassination are accepted as legitimate conspiracies throughout the country. He then went on to demonstrate a superb understanding of America's true history, listing all of the false flags and giant lies from 1930ish to today in chronological order. It was impressive.

That just sounds to me like being convinced of a conspiracy you have adopted a conspiratorial world view and are engaging in confirmation bias and are proud of the fact being one of the supposed elect who really know what is going on.