Conspiracy rumours result in death of education team in Ebola outbreak | INFJ Forum

Conspiracy rumours result in death of education team in Ebola outbreak

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
Bringing a bunch of threads on this very forum together, a team of education workers in Ebola hit africa have all been killed and dumped in a septic tank amidst conspiracy theories and rumours that foreign intervention was aiming at harvesting blood and organs from the native ebola hit population.

So, I think this is an awful story, although I equally am beginning to think that some of these populations will not be helped and consistently attempts to intervene are only resulting in casualties amongst those aiming to intervene to others benefit.

This is the same country which could not front a force to tackle islamic rapists making off with a school of christian female children, then it couldnt handle an outbreak of disease, which is now escalated to a point of threatening the world's health despite a number of interventions with serums kept in reserve for just this kind of instance by Canadians or other international authorities, now this, I dont know what's to be done really.

The African people are poor. Just really poor and theres not much that Africa has that people want. Diamonds sure but those are controlled by the gangs. Even if Africa had oil it would turn into another Saudi Arabia where there were a few very rich and then the rest poor.

No decent education system. I hear they are killing suspected witches over there on a constant basis.

So we have a population of people in the world who provide very little anything. The use up resources and thats what their lives amount to.

I am curious what people think should be done with them. Normally I would have a bit more compassion toward human life but these people bring children into the world knowing they will suffer from day one.

Still I cant help but question what if I had been born there rather than here? Wouldnt I deserve a chance? A just what type of thing makes me worthy to live some place not ae broken down as Africa?

The west seems to be behind the ebola outbreak. Its part of the agenda 21 plan to depopulate africa as it has been earmarked to be the bread basket of the NWO

The african villagers believed the 'education team' were spreading the disease and i agree with them

Concerning Eventhorizons comments...

Africa is hugely wealthy...it is packed full of resources but these resources are often exploited by western corporations at the point of a gun or through bribing corrupt politicians

Their efforst to modernise have been constantly sabotaged by the west for example the dam that Nkrumah wanted to build in Ghana

John Pilger has made a documentary that can be viewed online called 'war by other means' which looks at how the IMF and world bank indebt majority world countries

The poor of the world actually use up very few resources its the westerners who use up the resources for example:
http://www.mindfully.org/Sustainability/Americans-Consume-24percent.htm

Consumption
by the United States

In the United States:

Americans-Consume-24percent2.jpg
Reducing consumption without reducing use is a costly delusion. If undeveloped countries consumed at the same rate as the US, four complete planets the size of the Earth would be required. People who think that they have a right to such a life are quite mistaken.

• Americans constitute 5% of the world's population but consume 24% of the world's energy.
  • On average, one American consumes as much energy as
    • 2 Japanese
    • 6 Mexicans
    • 13 Chinese
    • 31 Indians
    • 128 Bangladeshis
    • 307 Tanzanians
    • 370 Ethiopians
  • The population is projected to increase by nearly 130 million people - the equivalent of adding another four states the size of California - by the year 2050.
  • Forty percent of births are unintended.
  • Americans eat 815 billion calories of food each day - that's roughly 200 billion more than needed - enough to feed 80 million people.
  • Americans throw out 200,000 tons of edible food daily.
  • The average American generates 52 tons of garbage by age 75.
  • The average individual daily consumption of water is 159 gallons, while more than half the world's population lives on 25 gallons.
  • Fifty percent of the wetlands, 90% of the northwestern old-growth forests, and 99% of the tall-grass prairie have been destroyed in the last 200 years.
  • Eighty percent of the corn grown and 95% of the oats are fed to livestock.
  • Fifty-six percent of available farmland is used for beef production.
  • Every day an estimated nine square miles of rural land are lost to development.
  • There are more shopping malls than high schools.

Percent of World Total

Americans-Consume-24percent.GIF

United States
Developed Countries
Undeveloped Countries
Other Facts:

• 250 million people have died of hunger-related causes in the past quarter-century — roughly 10 million each year.
  • 700 to 800 million people, perhaps even as many as a billion, don't get enough food to support normal daily activities
  • Africa now produces 27% less food per capita than in 1964.
  • 1.7 billion people lack access to clean drinking water, and by the year 2000, the number of urban dwellers without access to safe water and sanitation services is expected to grow by 80%.
  • 0.1% of pesticides applied to crops reaches the pest, the rest poisons the ecosystem.
  • Each year 25 million people are poisoned by pesticides in less developed countries, and over 20,000 die.
  • One-third of the world's fish catch and more than one-third of the world's total grain output is fed to livestock.
  • It takes an average of 25 gallons of water to produce a pound of wheat in modern Western farming systems. It takes 5,214 gallons of water to produce a pound of beef.
  • Each person in the industrialized world uses as much commercial energy as 10 people in the developing world.
source: Paul Ehrlich and the Population Bomb / PBS [the PBS website is defunct but the book by the same name is available]
Also see:

Last edited:
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] so what exactly would you like for me to do about anh of that assuming its accurate? Give up some of my energy?

Clearly Africa has resources that are being exploited. What exactly would you like for me to do about that? Africa does not have a single unifying government. Again what do you think I should do. And lastly, while rich in some resources its not enough where any other world power feels like getting the place in order so that they are more easily obtained.

@muir so what exactly would you like for me to do about anh of that assuming its accurate? Give up some of my energy?

Clearly Africa has resources that are being exploited. What exactly would you like for me to do about that? Africa does not have a single unifying government. Again what do you think I should do. And lastly, while rich in some resources its not enough where any other world power feels like getting the place in order so that they are more easily obtained.

What would i like you to do?

I would like you to understand that the globalists are not only exploiting the africans but they are also controlling you

I would like you to realise that they are liars, murderers, theives, rapists and vampires

I would like you to feel solidarity with the people in africa knowing that you too are being sucked dry by the parasitical el-ite

I would like you to stop believeing the lies in the corporate media and to start digging deeper than that

Once you understand whats going on and i mean really understand...not just know but understand (ie you have fully assimilated the truth into your world view) then i believe that you will begin finding ways to resist and be pro-active in making positive change

You cannot formulate a correct response to a problem without an awarenes of what the problem is

http://zeitgeist77.wordpress.com/20...d-airborne-ebolalassa-hybrid-in-sierra-leone/

[h=2]US Department of Defence (USAMRIID) & Tulane University Released This Bioengineered Airborne Ebola/Lassa Hybrid in Sierra Leone[/h] Posted by jazzy800 on August 3, 2014
Posted in: Ebola (14), pandemic. Tagged: Alnylam, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ebola outbreak, Ebola Virus, Merck, Monsanto, Pfizer, Tekmira, Tulane University, USAMRIID. 7 Comments

The primary Ebola strain being spread right now (as their are 2) was bioengineered by the US Department of Defense (via USAMRIID) & Tulane University with the knowledge/help from pharma/biotech giants such as Monsanto, Alnylam, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck, Pfizer and a much smaller pharma company based out of Canada called Tekmira. A known Ebola strain from Central-Africa was used as the base, and was bioengeneered to become a new hybrid respiratory illness (a combination of Ebola Virus & Lassa Hemorrhagic Fever, weaponized via Tulane University & USAMRIID at Fort Detrick) making it become a genetic variant of the original strain. This bioengineered hybrid allowed for airborne human-to-human transmission, an extended incubation period (to increase spread/threat), and a slightly toned down virility (to have the ideal initial wanted mortality rate (~40%)).
Ebola (EBOV)Human-to-human transmission occurs via direct contact with blood or bodily fluids from an infected person (including embalming of an infected dead person) or by contact with contaminated medical equipment, particularly needles and syringes.
[link to www.msdsonline.com]
Lassa (LASV)Inhalation of tiny particles of infective material (aerosol) is believed to be the most significant means of exposure.
[link to www.cdc.gov]
Ebola/Lassa (EBOV/LASV)Human-to-human transmission occurs via direct contact with blood or bodily fluids AND/ORInhalation of tiny particles of infective material (aerosol) from an infected person (including embalming of an infected dead person) or by contact with contaminated medical equipment, particularly needles and syringes.
Ebola Virus was chosen as the base virus for the hybrid due to its high mortality rate and other ideal bio-warfare properties.
Filoviruses like Ebola have been of interest to the Pentagon since the late 1970s, mainly because Ebola and its fellow viruses have high mortality rates — in the current outbreak, roughly 60 percent to 72 percent of those who have contracted the disease have died — and its stable nature in aerosol make it attractive as a potential biological weapon.
[link to www.navytimes.com]
The Sierra Leone Ebola hybrid strain (EBOV/LASV, ~40% mortality rate) is shown to have a lower mortality rate then the Guinea Ebola strain (ZEBOV, ~75% mortality rate), but is shown to instead be MUCH more human-to-human transmittable, due to it being an airborne hybrid. Basically there are 2 strains going on at the same time (75% Mortality – Ebola-Zaire) & (40% Mortality, Ebola/Lassa, airborne)).
Volume 20, Number 7—July 2014: Undiagnosed Acute Viral Febrile Illnesses, Sierra Leone
PRNT results indicated that the infecting virus was most closely related to EBOV, except for 1 SUDV-reactive patient sample. This finding was unexpected because our assumption was that any ebolavirus would more likely be TAFV, the only species described in West Africa. Although the serum samples were able to neutralize EBOV only at a low level (1:40 dilution), it is possible that the virus is an EBOV genetic variant.
[link to wwwnc.cdc.gov]
July 31, 2014 Stats
Guinea = 339/460 = ~73% mortality rate = ~5-9 day incubation = Ebola-Zaires (natural Ebola-Zaire)
Sierra Leone = 233/533 = ~43% mortality rate = ~9-21 day incubation = Ebola/Lassa (bioengineered hybrid, airborne)
[link to www.ibtimes.com]
Because of these tweaks, the current strain of Ebola we should be worried about is actually a “respiratory virus” unlike any other Ebola strains that were previously known (as it is a bioengineered/weaponized hybrid). Because the US knows this airborne strain is a respiratory virus (the one that will develop into the actual Pandemic), they needed to make some last minute adjustments to their emergency pandemic protocols, which were just refined on July 31, 2014 by Barack Obama to suite the needed definition in preparation for a WHO Pandemic Level 6 Declaration (down the line).
April 4, 2003 – Executive Order — Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases
(b) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which is a disease associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, is transmitted from person to person predominantly by the aerosolized or droplet route, and, if spread in the population, would have severe public health consequences.
[link to www.gpo.gov]
VS (just revised by Obama)…
July 31, 2014 – Executive Order — Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases
“(b) Severe acute respiratory syndromes, which are diseases that are associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, are capable of being transmitted from person to person, and that either are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic, or, upon infection, are highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity if not properly controlled. This subsection does not apply to influenza.”
[link to www.whitehouse.gov]
This bioengineered “respiratory” variation of the Ebola virus (EBOV/LASV) was then released via the Kenema Government Hospital Lassa Diagnostic Laboratory (Soros / Gates Foundation) in Sierra Leone by USAMRIID/Tulane University earlier this year, which used unwitting Lassa Fever Program subjects as hosts (which were made immune-carriers to the new hybrid virus they then unknowingly spread) as part of a Tulane University “Ebola testing” project being held in 3 regions of Africa (Sierra Leone, the Republic of Guinea, and Liberia).
Manual of Security Sensitive Microbes and Toxins
Security sensitive microbes (viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites) and toxins, which are often referred to as the select agents and toxins, have the capacity to cause serious illness and death in humans, animals, and plants. Throughout history, these microbes and toxins have been exploited in one form or another as biowarfare and bioterror agents that create fear and panic well beyond any actual physical damages they might cause.
[link to books.google.ca]
Tulane University Biosafety Plan
Select Agents (SA) – Biological agents that may be used for the purposes related to bioterrorism and which are thus regulated by the Select Agent Program (42 CFR Part 72).
[link to tulane.edu (secure)]
Lassa Fever Program
Tulane University has a long-standing partnership with the Lassa Fever Program at the KGH. When it was established in 2004, Tulane was contracted as the principle implementing partner of the Mano River Unione Lassa Fever Network program (MRU-LFN), a diverse group of organizations working together to develop national and regional prevention and control strategies for Lassa Fever, as well as focusing on building the capacity of the laboratory at the hospital. Since then, the work conducted by Tulane and its partners at KGH has grown to include new lines of research and public health surveillance.
[link to vhfc.org]
Ministry of Health and Sanitation, Sierra Leone
July 23 – Tulane University to stop Ebola testing during the current Ebola outbreak.
[link to [url]www.facebook.com (secure)[/URL]]
Bill Gates & George Soros Funding The Bioweapons Lab At The Focus of Ebola Outbreak
[link to www.youtube.com]
Which brings us to Tekmira, which is heavily funded by the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (via the United States Department of Defence)…
Tekmira doses first subject in human clinical trial of TKM-Ebola
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation has dosed the first subject in a Phase 1 human clinical trial of TKM-Ebola, an anti-Ebola viral therapeutic that is being developed under a US$140 million contract with the U.S. Department of Defense.
[link to biotechnologyfocus.ca]
With Monsanto invested heavily as well (just a small sample of Monsanto funding)…
Tekmira Receives $1.5 Million Milestone Payment
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TKMR) (TKM.TO), a leading developer of RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics, announced today that it has received a $1.5 million milestone payment from Monsanto following completion of specified program developments.
[link to finance.yahoo.com]
And Tekmira has partnerships with some of the biggest players in the pharmaceutical industry…
In addition to its pipeline of products, Tekmira has collaborative or partnership agreements with leading companies in the RNAi field, including Alnylam, Pfizer, Takeda, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Merck.
[link to www.ic.gc.ca]
And Tekmira (the little guy being backed by the big guys (aka a front)) is currently the leading pharmaceutical company being pushed as the best chance for the Ebola cure, as they already start hyping that this strain will get out of control…
Ebola outbreak may already be uncontrollable; Monsanto invests in Ebola treatment drug company as pandemic spreads
Monsanto and Dept. of Defense help fund pharma company that could earn billions from Ebola treatment
[link to www.naturalnews.com]
Because of this they are going to be holding more clinical human TKM-Ebola trials very shortly in an attempt to rush an Ebola cure…
Experimental Ebola vaccine will be tested on people NEXT MONTH as U.S. pushes clinical trial of possible life-saving drug
The U.S government will begin testing an experimental ebola vaccine on humans as early as next month, it has been reported.
The drug, which is currently being developed, has seen positive results in clinical trials when used to treat primates.
It has prompted the U.S. government to move towards testing the possible life-saving vaccine on people for the first time, USA Today said.
The National Institutes of Health’s infectious disease unit has been working with the Food and Drug Administration to put the vaccine through trials as quickly as possible, according to the report.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
I love how it says the U.S Government will BEGIN human trails… when the first DoD funded TKM-Ebola trails using the same company already happened months ago…
Jan 12, 2014The TKM-Ebola Phase I clinical trial is a randomized, single-blind, placebo-controlled study involving single ascending doses and multiple ascending doses of TKM-Ebola. The study will assess the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of administering TKM-Ebola to healthy adult subjects. Four subjects will be enrolled per cohort. There are four planned cohorts for a total of 16 subjects in the single dose arm, and three planned cohorts for a total of 12 subjects in the multiple dose arm of the trial. Each cohort will enroll three subjects who receive TKM-Ebola, and one who will receive placebo.
[link to investor.tekmirapharm.com]
Anyways, go figure they want to do more human TKM-Ebola trials, even though human tests were put on hold last month due to safety concerns…
While human tests of the company’s treatment, TKM-Ebola, were put on hold last month due to safety concerns, investors scrambled to buy its stock, sending shares up 1.5 percent to $13 in midday Nasdaq trading, and up more than 50 percent over the past fortnight.
[link to news.yahoo.com]
But that bad new isn’t hurting Tekmira’s stock prices at all, which are still skyrocketing as this event unfolds, even with safety issues…
Tekmira shares skyrocket as Ebola outbreak intensifies in Africa
Shares of Canada’s Tekmira Pharmaceutical Corp TKMR.O TKM.TO, which has ambitions of producing the first treatment for the deadly Ebola virus, have skyrocketed as the worst-ever outbreak of the virus intensified in West Africa.
[link to news.yahoo.com]
Because the TMK-Ebola vaccine by Tekmira (which has safety concerns even when not tampered with), due to the current “emergency” situation, will highly-likely get its approval extremely fast-tracked anyways.
‘Fast-track the Ebola drug': U.S. under pressure to give potentially life-saving medication the green light as experts warn of global pandemic
Campaigners are calling on the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the United States to fast-track their authorisation of the TKM-Ebola drug.
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
[link to www.change.org]
Anyways for anyone looking at the bigger picture, it appears like they are going to attempt to do what they failed to do in 2009 (due to a Baxter AG fuckup in Europe prior to Phase 2 virus release, which forced them to call that aspect off)… This time however, they expect to be able to declare the long-awaited WHO Pandemic Level 6, allowing for international & national emergency powers to kick in, such as, The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act, The Canadian Pandemic Influenza Plan for the Health Sector, the National Emergency Act, National Security Presidential Directive 51 and so on…
The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act: planning for and response to bioterrorism and naturally occurring infectious diseases
The Model Act is structured to reflect 5 basic public health functions to be facilitated by law: (1) preparedness, comprehensive planning for a public health emergency; (2) surveillance, measures to detect and track public health emergencies; (3) management of property, ensuring adequate availability of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and hospitals, as well as providing power to abate hazards to the public’s health; (4) protection of persons, powers to compel vaccination, testing, treatment, isolation, and quarantine when clearly necessary; and (5) communication, providing clear and authoritative information to the public.
USA: [link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
The Canadian Pandemic Influenza Plan for the Health Sector
Ensure that appropriate legal authorities are in place to allow for the implementation of major elements of a proposed distribution plan. (For example, will P/T laws allow for non-licensed volunteers to administer influenza vaccine? Do P/T laws allow for “mandatory” vaccination of certain groups if vaccination of such groups is viewed by the P/T public health officials as essential to public service?)
Canada: [link to www.phac-aspc.gc.ca]
50 U.S. Code Chapter 34 – NATIONAL EMERGENCIES
SUBCHAPTER I—TERMINATING EXISTING DECLARED EMERGENCIES
SUBCHAPTER II—DECLARATIONS OF FUTURE NATIONAL EMERGENCIES
SUBCHAPTER III—EXERCISE OF EMERGENCY POWERS AND AUTHORITIES
SUBCHAPTER IV—ACCOUNTABILITY AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS OF PRESIDENT
SUBCHAPTER V—APPLICATION TO POWERS AND AUTHORITIES OF OTHER PROVISIONS OF LAW AND ACTIONS TAKEN THEREUNDER=
[link to www.law.cornell.edu]
National Security Presidential Directive/NSPD #51: National Continuity Policy
This directive establishes a comprehensive national policy on the continuity of Federal Government structures and operations and a single National Continuity Coordinator responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of Federal continuity policies. This policy establishes “National Essential Functions,” prescribes continuity requirements for all executive departments and agencies, and provides guidance for State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector organizations in order to ensure a comprehensive and integrated national continuity program that will enhance the credibility of our national security posture and enable a more rapid and effective response to and recovery from a national emergency.
[link to fas.org]
Basically when a WHO Pandemic Level 4 Emergency is declared, preparations for countermeasures would be started, which if escalated to a Pandemic Level 6 emergency, would then trigger implementation of mandatory (by law) mass vaccinations of the populous of even not effected areas/countries in what is deemed as “Pandemic Management” (aka the long awaited “phase 2″ that Baxter AG fucked up in 2009).
WHO Pandemic Levels
Level 4 = Prepare (preparation)
A reassortant virus is causing community-level outbreaks, meaning there are sustained disease outbreaks in a community. This marks a “significant upwards shift in the risk for a pandemic.” However, a pandemic isn’t necessarily a forgone conclusion.
Level 5 = Mobilize (initiation)
There is human-to-human spread of the virus into at least two countries in one WHO region. Most countries aren’t affected at this stage, but declaration of Phase 5 is a “strong signal that a pandemic is imminent.” There is little time remaining to finish the organization, communication and implementation of the planned mitigation measures.
Level 6 = Sustain (vaccination)
In addition to the countries affected in Phase 5, there are community-level outbreaks in at least one other country in a different WHO region. A global pandemic is occurring.
Just hope people see this event for what it is… and understand what is to come.
The jist of the plan in 2009 was this…
2009 Swine Flu Pandemic
Phase 1 (cover)
1. Release a fairly harmless human-to-human transmittable swine flu strain (H1N1) near the Mexico border.
2. Infect a small number of subjects in China with a non human-to-human transmittable strain of bird flu (H5N1).
3. Overlap both during a natural influenza season (H3N2).
4. Push the need for mass vaccinations by overly hyping the virility of the H1N1 strain being circulated (cause).
Phase 2 (real pandemic)
5. As part of the vaccination program, infect various groups of subjects with a the real Pandemic, a bioengineered hybrid of all 3 (H1N1/H5N1/H3N2), which was to be included in a small percentage of the initial Baxter AG Swine-Flu Vaccine (this is the stage they got caught at just prior to launching and had to call it off, and recall the vaccines in question just prior to being used).
The end result if everything went as planned would of been an airborne human-to-human transmittable hybrid virus (H1N1/H5N1/H3N2), with a ~10-14 day incubation period, and a ~40% mortality rate.
Note: They required the 3 “natural strains (H1N1, H5N1, H3N2) to be active before releasing the weaponized hybrid (H1N1/H5N1/H3N2) so that the bioengineered hybrid once released could be written of as being “naturally created”.
Because of this they had to regroup and tweak/simplify the framework slightly, so that the plan no longer relied on the mass vaccination stage in order to initiate the Phase 2 release… Which brings us to today…
2014 Ebola Epidemic/Pandemic
Phase 1 (cover)
1. Release a standard Ebola-Zaire strain in Guinea.
2. Do it near an area that currently has Lassa active (Nigeria) so that a few weeks later the 2 viruses will overlap in at least 1 area.
Note: Again this is done so that when they release the weaponized hybrid of the 2 (EBOV/LASV) they can say it is “natural created”.
Phase 2 (real pandemic)
3. Release the real Pandemic using a hybrid Ebola/Lassa (EBOV/LASV), to several unwitting subjects inside the Kenema Government Hospital in Sierra Leone.
The end result is an airborne human-to-human transmittable hybrid virus (EBOV/LASV), with a ~9-21 day incubation period, and a ~40% mortality rate.

More Context…

Baxter: Product contained live bird flu virus (February 27, 2009)
The contaminated product, which Baxter calls “experimental virus material,” was made at the Orth-Donau research facility. Baxter makes its flu vaccine — including a human H5N1 vaccine for which a licence is expected shortly — at a facility in the Czech Republic.
People familiar with biosecurity rules are dismayed by evidence that human H3N2 and avian H5N1 viruses somehow co-mingled in the Orth-Donau facility. That is a dangerous practice that should not be allowed to happen, a number of experts insisted.
Accidental release of a mixture of live H5N1 and H3N2 viruses could have resulted in dire consequences.
While H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to a mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people.
That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.

Thread: Anyone Remember Baxter International? If We Learned Anything From The Swine Flu Dry-Run It Should Be DON’T TAKE THE VACCINE!
Criminal Charges Concerning Bioterrorism Acts and Mass Murder
I am presenting evidence of acts of bioterrorism that are in violation of criminal law of the United States by a group operating within the United States under foreign direction, specifically under the direction of international bankers who control, among other financial institutions, the Federal Reserve, as well as international government organisations, specifically the World Health Organisation, the United Nations and NATO.

Evidence is presented that the complex of pharmaceutical companies of Baxter, Novartis and Sanofi Aventis are part of aforeign-based duel purpose bioweapons programme financed by the international criminal syndicate and designed to implement mass murder to reduce the world’s population by as much as 5.5 billion, in the next ten years, to spread terror, to justify forcing people to give up their rights and mass quarantine in FEMA camps.

Thread: Criminal Charges Concerning Bioterrorism Acts and Mass Murder – Jane Burgermeister Dossier – 154 Pages
National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests
Section I – A U.S. Global Population Strategy 74-84
Section II – Action to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline: Population and a Development Assistance Strategy 85-105
A. General Strategy and Resource for A.I.D. Assistance 85-91
B. Functional Assistance Programs to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline 92-102
C. Food for Peace Program and Population 103-105
Section III -International Organizations and other Multilateral Population Programs 106-107
A. UN Organization and Specialized Agencies
B. Encouraging Private Organizations
Thread: Kissinger’s 1974 National Security Study Memorandum 200 (Declassified 1989) – Official US/UN Eugenics Programs
United Nations Agenda 21
The stated goal of Agenda 21 is “achieving sustainable development in the 21st century,” thus the numeral 21 in the document’s title. It strives to help governments meet “the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations.”
– [link to sustainabledevelopment.un.org]
Georgia Guidestones
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

[video=youtube;MrkhA_kXo68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrkhA_kXo68[/video]

I would like you to understand that the globalists are not only exploiting the africans but they are also controlling you

I would like you to realise that they are liars, murderers, theives, rapists and vampires

I would like you to feel solidarity with the people in africa knowing that you too are being sucked dry by the parasitical el-ite

I would like you to stop believeing the lies in the corporate media and to start digging deeper than that

Once you understand whats going on and i mean really understand...not just know but understand (ie you have fully assimilated the truth into your world view) then i believe that you will begin finding ways to resist and be pro-active in making positive change

You cannot formulate a correct response to a problem without an awarenes of what the problem is
I will do none of that and do you know why? My time on this earth is finite. I could spend the rest of my life fighting all the wrongs in the world never taking the time to enjoy myself. What type of a life would that be?

muir, tell me what you do on a daily basis to combat the evils you see in the world

Reactions: La Sagna
I will do none of that and do you know why? My time on this earth is finite. I could spend the rest of my life fighting all the wrongs in the world never taking the time to enjoy myself. What type of a life would that be?

Ok stop worrying about ebola then

Stop posting here and go and take a walk in the sunshine...forget about ebola

muir, tell me what you do on a daily basis to combat the evils you see in the world

Read the 'solutions to the worlds problems' thread to get an idea of some of the things i'm involved in

About a week ago i voted for scotland to break away from the UK and after that vote was rigged, new forms of activism have sprung up which i am involved with

Over the next month i am going to be at 4 seperate activist events

On a daily basis i spread awareness about these issues online and i boycott certain corporations whilst supporting organic farmers and certain other groups and so on and so on...there are many ways i have changed my life to try to be the change i want to see in the world

I had an idea to create a supplement to the solutions thread of various small everyday things people can do to make a difference (not individually but when joined with millions of other people)...that's something i might try and put together in a way that people can add their own ideas to

But the least i do is not reinforce the corporate media lies on internet forums

Posts on forums, plays ego games, tries to get everyone to agree with him and engage in a bit of hand wringing.

It has been pretty much the same with every protesting opposition in history, not just the anti-semites.

Ideas have consequences, the negative impact of conspiracy rumours in this instance is very clear. It should also be clear from the instances of whooping cough and other malodies from ages past making a come back because of refusals of immunisation programmes.

The positive consequences of conspiracy theorising? I can discover not a single one.

Posts on forums, plays ego games, tries to get everyone to agree with him and engage in a bit of hand wringing.

It has been pretty much the same with every protesting opposition in history, not just the anti-semites.

Thats the most regressive thing i've heard you say to date lol

Lets look at how your logic works here (mr ego games)

Your logic is that we should not pay any attention to the wrongs our leaders do because it is no more than 'hand-wringing'....presumably because.....what? Because we should bow down and kiss the arse of authority and bow and scrape like slaves?

Or

Is it because resistance is futile?

Pleae tell me which of these mindsets you subscribe to...is it the crawler approach (those who crawl on their bellies to authority) or is it the defeatist approach (we have no power so there's no point in opposing the corruptions of power, we should just give up now and accept our fate as the slaves we are)?

I knew you were cynical but wow you really are drowning in cynicism

Ideas have consequences, the negative impact of conspiracy rumours in this instance is very clear. It should also be clear from the instances of whooping cough and other malodies from ages past making a come back because of refusals of immunisation programmes.

The positive consequences of conspiracy theorising? I can discover not a single one.

Those african villagers knew that the western scientists and other mercenaries started the outbreak in their country and then spread it using weaponised ebola

They were being attacked with biological weapons (in the same way the muslims are being attacked with bombs and bullets) and they defended themselves with what weapons they had (machetes)

You would do the same too to protect yourself, your friends and your families