†☔†
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 28, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
954 so/sx
I forget the exact quote but there is something about reality and fiction being blurred here that is highly applicable.

Anyway, my gut says this woman is just trolling. But I feel that way because I can't (don't want to) imagine a world where somebody this stupid actually still exists.

(Strong Language)

Oh okay I am finishing it up. I think she's serious.

I think she's serious.

God I really hope not. When she was listening to Britney Spears I had already been years deep in artists like Too $hort, Tupac, Coolio, The Prodigy, Gwar, Cannibal Corpse just to name a few.

How is a person so sheltered? I can't even get away from really horrible shit now unless I leave the internet and just sit in my room doing absolutely nothing. I've seen cartoons with worse stuff than that song.
As a grown woman how are you not aware of gangs and gang violence? We have a freaking clown gang now. This shit (life) is so much crazier than what is even making her "cry." lol.
Good lord, read a book from the 70s and it'll have more messed up stuff than that.

Hahahahaha!I think she is serious, too, but it is really hard to tell. I laughed at her attempt to prove she is a 'good person' by saying she usually listens to a Christian station before stating that she heard a rap song.
Her hair would fall out of she heard the bands in the genres of music I listen to.

Last edited:
God I really hope not. When she was listening to Britney Spears I had already been years deep in artists like Too $hort, Tupac, Coolio, The Prodigy, Gwar, Cannibal Corpse just to name a few.

How is a person so sheltered? I can't even get away from really horrible shit now unless I leave the internet and just sit in my room doing absolutely nothing. I've seen cartoons with worse stuff than that song.
As a grown woman how are you not aware of gangs and gang violence? We have a freaking clown gang now. This shit (life) is so much crazier than what is even making her "cry." lol.
Good lord, read a book from the 70s and it'll have more messed up stuff than that.

I think she is serious because I was raised with parents that acted like that when I was young. Pray for our youth. Don't conform to "the world". They were involved with what was probably a cult and didn't get out until I was an adolescent. They never cared about music though, but after she got down to what was making her cry it didn't surprise me like it did you. I know there are people out there like that. Lol

Another possibility... I don't remember how old her kids are but they seemed really young; maybe it's from being stuck in the house all day with them and only watching cartoons/singing kids songs all day. I imagine real life is kinda a shock when you're surrounded by innocence all day long. She sounds like she doesn't leave the house at all. She might be idealizing music from her youth.

Either she's a troll and is stupid, or is serious and is stupid. I feel more stupid just having listened to her.

Hard to say, as she doesn't have much up on her YouTube, but stupid, regardless. I'm not sure if the video got any better, as admittedly I had to pause it at like 3:30 in because I couldn't bear listening to her anymore.

I'm sure I've posted this on here before, but like Carlin said...

Stupid+People.jpg

Seriously if she is not trolling I want to just sit with this woman and make her listen to ICP and Behemoth while watching an hour of clips on WorldStar to get a dose of reality.

In fact, you should all do yourselves a favor and do this if you haven't.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Asa
Seriously if she is not trolling I want to just sit with this woman and make her listen to ICP and Behemoth while watching an hour of clips on WorldStar to get a dose of reality.

I feel like crosslinking her video with something interesting.

Reactions: Wyote

Even ICP I can't take seriously, they kind of just make me lol

Magnets, man.

@CindyLou Hahahaha laying down the truth. Nice.

Reactions: CindyLou and hush
Say whhhat? @Wyote where you find this shit?? LOL
I can't believe folks broadcast on utube with this stuff...???
What's her issue again? :m052:
Pass me my 5-minutes of fame pluezz.

Reactions: Sandie33 and hush
I could have contributed a little bit to this thread. But I got bored 40 seconds in and had to stop by 1:03.