Coincidence or destiny?

Nov 15, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
The Loyalist
Hello!

This is something weird
I have a crush on an ESTP named Viktor. hes really different from me(in complexion, height, interests,etc)
but we have some sort of similarities by coincidence. I moved to his neighbourhood last year. We are just 5 blocks away. His mother was my 3rd grade language teacher.
Another coincidence:
Anya(me) 1994
Viktor 1993
My bro 2004
His sis 2003
And we go to the same school, same bus, and he is the biggest bully in the bus (even to his sis) except to me but thats probably because
We are the only high school people in the bus.
All other houses I have lived for exact 2 years by job transfers, facilities, bad luck, legal problems,.. except this place(07-till present)
I am confused. Coincidence or destiny?

Tell me if I should post this thread under someother topic..:m200:

I have no idea idea what you're talking about. What coincidences?

I think you're in the best position to answer this question for yourself.

Each coincidence means something but it may not always be what we think it is. Therefore I will say this: choose carefully.

Last edited:
Its coincidestiny.

P.s. He's a bully? :(

Coincidence, and yeah...a bully?

Reactions: Nixie
[MENTION=1779]NeverAmI[/MENTION] Jerk-face!

Reactions: Nixie
Why would you have a crush on a bully?

I mean, its cute and all but...

With being a teenager and hormones going wild, we also need to remember to use our brains for time to time.
Start asking some questions.

Why would anyone be attracted to a person who can't even keep with his hands off and control his tongue around his own sister, yet alone others?
How do you think he will treat you once you enter into a relationship with him?

He may act all nice in front of you, but the proof is in his actions and how he treats others around him, despite the age difference.
I don't know him, I have never met him, but from what you have told me he comes across as extremely immature and its probably not worth your time dating him (regardless of MBTI type).

I mean that with the best of you in mind. You being attracted to him is probably a coincidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: rawr