Chuck Schumer, enemy of America.

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
images (1).jpg

Always working torward destabilizing America, Chuck's intent is clear. Destroy America and in its place install a country where those that work get the least and those that don't get the most. Currently he is one of the major players causing the government not to work. Stories and observations of his lifes focus of breaking America and how he's damaged the American family for countless decades please.

“Starting tonight, @SenateDems are on @Snapchat. Add to hear more on our fight to protect healthcare & tell GOP: Don’t #MakeAmericaGreatAgain,” Mr. Schumer wrote.

How are you serving “America” EH?
Have you been a Boy Scout?
Done some military time?
Any social services?
Volunteering?
Donating?
Anything?

In case your didn’t know, Trump and his cronies are the ones being investigated by the FBI and various other outlets for possible collusion with Russia.
Guess that is “fake news” sent to distract us from the truth!
Hook, line, and sinker.
Derp.

Reactions: Sandie33
Your repeated vilification of the Dems with terms like "enemy" "treason" "espionage" "Jail" "prison" is infantile.

You call yourself a conservative but the reality is your just a moron.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I've sat at the same table with Chuck, four different times.

When I was Deputy Town Clerk Chuck came to every meeting for over a year to our little town to discuss Fracking and the effects of Fracking on our watershed and ecosystems. I took the minutes at every one of those meetings. The Govenor was at two of them. We had a "full house" with Congress, Senate and Govenor at one.

He is a good man. He is a 'career politician'. He believes in what he takes up as a cause and what is 'right'. He is one voice amongst many that are against his ideas. He doesn't back down.

Before you slam a person, perhaps you should shake his hand and break bread with him.

That is all. :D

Your repeated vilification of the Dems with terms like "enemy" "treason" "espionage" "Jail" "prison" is infantile.

You call yourself a conservative but the reality is your just a moron.
Infantile and moron... interesting.
It's not like I don't have accurate words to describe you Stu, unlike the words you choose for me. I just don't use them because I know they would close your mind further. Odd you think these are acceptable words to use considering all the b.s. you regurgitate concerning Trump. Trump has his issues but most of the crap you post is just liberal propaganda. A good little programmed drone you have turned out to be. Sad because I think under it all you have a good mind.
My first example of Chuck is an accurate one..."dontmakeamericagreatagain". Really Chuck? You are part of the problem Chuck. Never a part of the solution.

I've sat at the same table with Chuck, four different times.

When I was Deputy Town Clerk Chuck came to every meeting for over a year to our little town to discuss Fracking and the effects of Fracking on our watershed and ecosystems. I took the minutes at every one of those meetings. The Govenor was at two of them. We had a "full house" with Congress, Senate and Govenor at one.

He is a good man. He is a 'career politician'. He believes in what he takes up as a cause and what is 'right'. He is one voice amongst many that are against his ideas. He doesn't back down.

Before you slam a person, perhaps you should shake his hand and break bread with him.

That is all. :D
A person can "believe" what they like. Believing in something doesn't make it real or right.
Chucks mind is small and closed. He is the enemy of thought and reason. An enemy of America.

@Sandie33. Next time you sit down with Chuck tell him America wishes he would stop "working" for us. We have no interest in his "work". Take it to China Chuck. They'll appreciate you.

Reactions: CindyLou
lt_meeting005_wx_11_powerpoint_templates_title_slide.jpg

The chairs are not empty at all; they only appear that way. The real enemies of America right now are the Democrats. Maybe the Republicans should act like this should the Dems get back in office, which they have in the past in different degrees? A man's biggest enemies are the members of its own household.
The way our two parties are going at it, we shouldn't worry about Putin or anyone else. A true leader will have followers. Is there not one person that can pull our country together? Seems I remember reading somewhere:
upload_2017-3-27_10-55-51.jpeg
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Everyone wants liberty, but nobody wants justice. Are we so united we are indivisible? Stop the playground fighting. I grow weary of it. We can act like reasonable people within reason. STOP FIGHTING. You people call yourself leaders?

Reactions: Sandie33
lt_meeting005_wx_11_powerpoint_templates_title_slide.jpg

The chairs are not empty at all; they only appear that way. The real enemies of America right now are the Democrats. Maybe the Republicans should act like this should the Dems get back in office, which they have in the past in different degrees? A man's biggest enemies are the members of its own household.
The way our two parties are going at it, we shouldn't worry about Putin or anyone else. A true leader will have followers. Is there not one person that can pull our country together? Seems I remember reading somewhere:
View attachment 34977
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Everyone wants liberty, but nobody wants justice. Are we so united we are indivisible? Stop the playground fighting. I grow weary of it. We can act like reasonable people within reason. STOP FIGHTING. You people call yourself leaders?
One nation "under god" was added much later. It was never a part of the original pledge.
The simple fact is that Democrats are all hypocrites. It's not in question..not sure if it ever was but it certainly is not now.

United we stand, decided & devided we will surely fall.
BlankMap-USA-states-Canada-provinces-1024-1024.png

According to Alex Jones, the patriotic hero who revealed this evil Dem-scheme [OMG OMG Sounds like damnantion-scheme, because we all know what devil spawn communist scumbags Canadians are], Hawaii will be given free of charge to the Chinese.

The most devious part about this leaked map is that they omitted the annexation of Vermont. About which all freedom loving Americans naturally don't care, but nevertheless proves the already made point about the untrustworthiness of the tree-hugging Canadian government and its inhabitants in general. Who are, of course puppets of America's old archenemy, the Brits.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Mexicans did fit in somewhere in this abominable conspiracy.

Last edited:
BlankMap-USA-states-Canada-provinces-1024-1024.png

According to Alex Jones, the patriotic hero who revealed this evil Dem-scheme [OMG OMG Sounds like damnantion-scheme, because we all know what devil spawn communist scumbags Canadians are], Hawaii will be given free of charge to the Chinese.

The most devious part about this leaked map is that they omitted the annexation of Vermont. About which all freedom loving Americans naturally don't care, but nevertheless proves the already made point about the untrustworthiness of the tree-hugging Canadian government and its inhabitants in general. Who are, of course puppets of America's old archenemy, the Brits.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Mexicans did fit in somewhere in this abominable conspiracy.
:m075: decisions, decisions, decisions. I'll have to think about your spoilage and get back to you :p