Christianity Discussion on Webcam in Tiny Chat | INFJ Forum

Christianity Discussion on Webcam in Tiny Chat

SovereignGrace

Community Member
Apr 2, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
This is just an idea. Don't know if it will fly, since it looks like I've been thoroughly demonized in some of the threads.

But is there anyone here who would like to discuss Christianity in Tiny Chat, in the webcam format?

I just think that intentions and tone and all that good stuff gets lost in text-alone/posts.

Specifically, I think things would be more civil in religious discussions if you can actually see and hear the people you're talking to.

What do you think?

What's a good time to meet in Tiny Chat?

Like I said, I know I'm not "Mr. Popular" right now, but hopefully this can happen.

Let me know.

I don't have a webcam or mic at the moment. soooo........ and I'm not to fond of chat rooms in general they go to quick, there's no time o put thought into the words that we use.

Edit: also, your the most popular person on this forum at the moment every one is either talking to you or about you.

Edit2: that was a joke

I'm on the other side of the globe from you, and I don't know how constructive the debate would be. I respect you and your beliefs, by the way. I Wish U Heaven as Prince sung it.