China Bans Reincarnation | INFJ Forum

China Bans Reincarnation

Reincarnation will result in an immediate death sentence.

Reactions: bamf and mooseman
I wonder if they'd charge the mother with harboring a criminal...

Reactions: bamf
lmfao. A new level of stupidity has been reached. I'm sure they're just trying to make some point, but wow.

The purpose would be to undermine the authority of the religion by not recognizing the groups right to pick their own leaders. Imposing their will upon who will be recognized as reincarnated. If those born outside China individuals are denied recognition, then it is more likely the government will have a stronger influence over their spiritual leaders.

I'd really really like to be a fly on the wall in a reincarnation trial....

Reactions: Nixie
That. Is. FUNNY.

"I'm reincarnated. That's it, death sentence!"

"Haha...that's what YOU think."

(That's what she said?)

Hm, maybe the Dali Lama could find a loophole by coming back as a mosquito first and then reincarnating as a human being. That'd throw a wrench in their plans.

I also find it hilarious. A display of human stupidity on a true cosmic level. It's a work of art.

Hm, maybe the Dali Lama could find a loophole by coming back as a mosquito first and then reincarnating as a human being. That'd throw a wrench in their plans.

Should of said "fly on the wall" in reference to the post above and I would have Laughed....

it's sort of strange at the same time, considering the chinese government are supposedly atheist

1222921612459.jpg

unfortunately it's pretty obvious why they are actually doing all this, considering the dalai lama is getting pretty old now...

I'm quite sure they don't believe in it.

The level of stupidity here is cosmic... and yeah, that joke/pun/doobley-doo has been overused in this thread... :m192:

This is what happens when one plays the game of government on Hard Mode... no revives... no continues...

That's it, my mom's dead.

She swears she was a young teenage boy in her last life who died in a motorcycle accident.

Reactions: Galileo
oh, China.

OH CHINA.

They probably just want to reduce their population... the one child policy and all.

:p

Anyhow, banning reincarnation is like banning alchemists from turning lead into gold - it's redundant.

As an aside, it makes me think of Lord of The Rings. Some beat cop strolling around on Mt. Doom comes across Frodo and arrests him on a 5150 for trying to climb into a volcano while muttering about a magical ring.

"What're ya doin' runnin' around in yer underpants? Ya look like a crazy person."

They probably just want to reduce their population... the one child policy and all.

:p

Anyhow, banning reincarnation is like banning alchemists from turning lead into gold - it's redundant.

redundant?