[INFJ] - Childhood for you? Please be honest with yourself and us! | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Childhood for you? Please be honest with yourself and us!

dogman6126

Community Member
May 9, 2014
MBTI
ENFJ-wasINFJ
Hello everyone.

So I've been here a few days, and read a few threads, and I have had this idea I wanted to test in my head for a while. Basically, I just want to understand better how childhood experiences influence who you are today (your personality type specifically) and if there are any general commonalities/patterns that can be discerned.

If those who are INFJ (and other personality types are more than welcome to join in as well) would be willing to share what there childhood was like, that would be great! To get the ball rolling (and to give some ideas of what to talk about) I'll go first.

*side note, if you know or suspect what it is that caused you to develop in the way you have, please make note of that specifically, that would be most beneficial*

I will start my story when I moved to my school where I mostly grew up. So this story starts in 3rd grade. Basically for me, I started out obsessed with doing what was seen as right. Unfortunately this caused me also to expect the same from others. This meant that whenever someone else did something I thought was wrong or something they shouldn't do, I made them and the authority figure present aware of the transgression (Basically a sugar coated way of me saying I was a classic tattle-tale). This of course caused much friction between myself and most all of my peers. Being good at the sciences did not help of course, so I was quickly labeled as the annoying smart kid of the class. I was never physically bullied (I may have been the annoying smart kid, but I was also one of the faster and stronger kids in my grade thanks to some good genetics from my father), but the verbal bullying would get rather severe. I would never allow myself to hit another student, so that was never an option to me. The one "friend" that I did have mostly just tolerated me, and in 8th grade became such a bad person (drinking/smoking and being very rude) that I could not tolerate him at all. I never had a best friend or someone (other than my parents) that I could just talk to until sophomore/junior year of high school (who is still my best friend). Because of the constant harassment of my peers, I think this is what caused me to be introverted. Now I just don't like large groups of people.
I think that this experience also caused me to be the feeling type. I went so long without anyone caring about me (except parents, but at that age it feels like they have to) that I learned the value of having that attachment with another person. Because of this, my best friend and I are very close (we can literally talk about anything (he's an ENFJ)) and another good friend (just met in college (He's an INTP)) are becoming close friends very quickly. I am very protective of any bond I have with another person and do what ever I can to be the best friend I can be (because I went without that). This experience also made me very caring about other people/things because I know what it feels like to not be cared about or to be teased all the time, and I would absolutely hate if that happened to someone else. I don't think anyone deserves to go through that. This also means I absolutely hate when I'm annoying to other people in general because I put so much emphasis on not being annoying any more (although I know sometimes I still am, nobody's perfect I suppose :/).
I also think this experience explains why I'm the judging type and have developed a strong Ti secondary function. Basically whenever people would pick on me or make me feel bad when I did things, I would constantly consider and reconsider the things I was doing to see if I was right or wrong in what I did. Specifically trying to see it from their perspective. Whenever I did anything wrong, I would feel very bad. This caused me to be very careful about the things I did, and took special care that the things I did were the best I could do. That way I knew that their picking was without cause. For this, it is important to note that I started doing this around 6th grade, and this is also when I started to stop telling on people all the time (took until 8th grade before I stopped completely, and took my peers until junior year of high school to realize that I no longer did that). This also likely caused the Ti secondary function to develop because I was constantly considering and reconsidering what was right and wrong, and how I could possibly do better. This often led me into very abstract lines of thought (later to hear similar ideas in my philosophy class) so that required me to learn to think logically.
As for intuitive, that I think came much earlier, possibly as a result of my own natural curiosity of the world around me. As a kid I was often intrigued by the many things around me.

I want to make note that I do realize that I caused those experiences (mostly, there are certain things obviously out of my control), and I have accepted them. This is not me complaining about my past, in fact I'm happy for my past. I do not believe I would be the person I am today without those experiences.

So that's why I think I developed into the type that I am today. INFJ. I am mostly curious to see if other INFJ types had similar experiences, and if not then what they think caused them to develop into this personality type. Please share and be honest! I'm sure no one here will be a jerk about who you were in the past as that is not who you are now!

Thank you in advance for sharing :)

As far as I remember I have always been me. My memory spans back solidly to about a year and a half of age and I have a few vague memories from before that age. I had an extremely rough childhood I have been used by some really fucked up people in rituals around the age of a year and a half. Might have something to do with being able to remember so much afterwards. I won't go into detail other than that they had an orgy and molested me. My mother was letting her former step father's girlfriend babysit me at the time and she was into black witchcraft. She also worshiped Satan. So enough about that. Later on I was molested by my step brother and my step uncle. I was also severely psychologically and physically abused by my stepmother from the age of three through the age of fourteen. I had three near death experiences as well. One of them being my older step brother (molester) having my other step brother, who is younger than him but older than me, drop a five pound or so rock on my head out of a tree. I was four at the time and it nearly killed me. So I have not had the typical life of most people in America. So I don't think personally that it had to do with my childhood. It's just who I am and who I will always be.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Unfortunately this caused me also to expect the same from others. This meant that whenever someone else did something I thought was wrong or something they shouldn't do, I made them and the authority figure present aware of the transgression (Basically a sugar coated way of me saying I was a classic tattle-tale). This of course caused much friction between myself and most all of my peers.
I went through a very similar childhood however I wasn't a classic "tattle-tale" as much as I used things people did wrong as ways to manipulate and gain the edge on people I spent a lot of time with / live with. I ended up in a all-male boarding school for troubled kids as a teenager and I quickly rose to alpha male status not by way of being the strongest / best fighter but because I continuously gathered dirt on everyone and I could cause them hell and make their lives miserable (I am also a pacifist). I didn't hold them hostage and use them to do my bidding but rather I kept myself protected from the fighters and other kids simply because they knew screwing with me would end badly for them. So you could say that it is more of an issue of being unable to trust most people.

Because of the constant harassment of my peers, I think this is what caused me to be introverted. Now I just don't like large groups of people.
Yes. I had issues with bullying of both the verbal and physical form and I know that it caused me to end up becoming an introvert. I do not like large groups of people but that stems from a paranoia of always expecting that someone in a crowd wants to hurt me.

I am very protective of any bond I have with another person and do what ever I can to be the best friend I can be (because I went without that).
I would put myself into harms way to protect anyone who i consider a friend. When it comes to family or someone who I am very close to, I will practically put their life before mine and willingly take emotional bombardment if it means they can be just a bit happier or feel safer.

Basically whenever people would pick on me or make me feel bad when I did things, I would constantly consider and reconsider the things I was doing to see if I was right or wrong in what I did. Specifically trying to see it from their perspective. Whenever I did anything wrong, I would feel very bad. This caused me to be very careful about the things I did, and took special care that the things I did were the best I could do. That way I knew that their picking was without cause
I went through a similar phase and now I still find myself doing a similar style of thinking but I have learned to apply it to my writing so I have essentially become my own editor and publisher. I developed a very dangerously style of using empathy as a way to understand the world if I am not able to rationalize it first. I function mainly on logic and morals and I am very intuitive and aware of the people who I meet and generally in 5 minutes of observing and learning about someone I will gather more information and insight into them than they would probably be able to tell me themselves. This in itself has created a barrier for me because I become aware of when people lie to either gain friendship or because they are hiding something and as I stated earlier, I have huge trust issues with new people.

My own struggles with addiction over the years (keep in mind they started at age 13 when my parents forced me to take anti-depressants and I found out how much they dulled me out and make the world simple and easy to deal with, now I am 19) have opened my eyes to the world and to myself and who I am. The addiction was that I did not need the medications in the first place, my parents and the doctors just didn't know what to do so they decided to drug me, and I soon realized that the world became much easier when meds completely removed my capacity for any emotion and dulled my mind enough where the bullying and other childhood traumas were irrelevant and often forgotten. My memory became severely depleted and was only about 25% of its prior capability and I lost most of my long term memory from childhood and teenager years. And the best part in my opinion at the time was that I had to take that stuff, my parents and the doctors said I needed to, so my addiction was practically fed by the same people who thought they were "fixing" me and they had no idea.
There is not one single person in this world who actually knows the true story of my childhood. There are people who each hold a small part of the truth but no one has more than half of the truth. It is the way I can feel secure with people, knowing that if something goes wrong they cannot hurt me to the furthest possible extent. It is an interesting thing to explain because as I learned to compartmentalize more and more as a kid and then as a teenager and now as a young adult, I realized that I am using the people who I confide in with small parts of my story as a method of external compartmentalization. I also use people's reactions as a way of understanding what may be acceptable in a more normal social situation.
I never developed normal social skills as a child or even as a teenager and even now the social skills I have are not necessarily my own, they are from observing others and learning based on external sources. I know that being an INFJ is due to the way I was raised as well as the challenges I faced, especially the ones that were out of my control (bullying due to being the tallest kid in the class, my parents' choice of how to raise a son with problems, being forced to take psychiatric medications for no reason, etc).
For the sake of saving anyone from having to read a memoir, I will stop there. If you have any questions or such just ask and I will answer, but I do not want to bore anyone haha.

Cold, distant, uncaring mother. Somewhat caring but callous and impenetrable father who worked a lot, and thus was rarely home.

Most of my childhood was spent immersed in books and the playground of my imagination. My adolescence and teenage years seem like one big, awkward stumble, though I somehow managed to do it quietly.

Sensitive. Observant. Alien. Ornery. Took the death of loved ones very, very hard. Reading and writing.

All else is commentary.

I had a good childhood. I was generally happy. I can't complain about my parents. Poor dad had to go away on business trips all the time.

I think my experience in middle school was similar to you [MENTION=11455]dogman6126[/MENTION]. Some bullying and general difficulty interacting with peers led me to extreme introversion. When you're smarter than the average bear, the discrepancy between you and those around you widens as you go through puberty, which makes connecting with others that much more difficult. It is typical for more intelligent people to have underdeveloped social skills for their age. Anyway, it was around that age that I became very depressed and withdrawn.

I had a great childhood, filled with lots of love and happiness. I grew up in a single parent (only child) house, and was always extremely close to my grandparents and my aunt. I know this small family and the interconnected generations impacted me greatly - when we talk about 'old souls' I wonder if I feel this way because of my connection with my grandparents, and growing up being partly raised by them.

One thing I do know, is my mom always has abused alcohol - she can also be very childish and cold when she gets drunk. I can remember whenever we fought, which was usually triggered by her being in her cups, she could be really cruel. I would often have to be the adult and smooth things over and make her feel better, even though I was hurting. I believe this has made me into a bit of a door mat, in that I often take shit from people without confronting them...but it's also made me more compassionate. I also get a lot of strength from my mom, seeing how she handled being a single mom and working so hard to give me everything I wanted. I love her dearly, and wouldn't change a thing about my life - but as an adult, I can see that her drinking was really a means of coping with a lot of stuff. She's also very different than me when she gets hurt or see someone she loves getting hurt - she becomes angry and defensive, and I think it's that tough shell she's had to develop over life.

Im not sharing that...lol it was awful...lol i geuss i dont grow up to be all that bad.

Well, I'm gay and my family is Mormon. Figured it out when I was 10, 11, and wrote off my family around 13 really to survive. Was outed by a Mormon psychopathic girl in the worst possible way, went to a hospital, was medicated, continued medication as a kind of guinea pig to many psychiatrists and in turn I had so many pills in my system there are parts of my life I don't remember. Went to school highly medicated and tired, would sleep in class and sooner than later it came to, "We need to put her in special ed because she's disturbing the other students!" Tested high on the IQ though, above average *shrug* lost a lot of my life. About a year ago, little bit more, I finally got off all the medication. Took myself off of it and will forever say I never needed it, I just needed someone to talk to. In turn I am as clear headed as I have ever been and a hell of a lot less brash and abrasive and way more goal oriented. I have no reason to worry myself with the problems of others, and I have every reason in the world to be better tomorrow than I am today.

Things that piss me off beyond my own comprehension is inaction, people who concisely choose to waste their life. Have every potential in the world yet choose to stay in bed. And though I of all people know how that is, it was never really in my control. So when I see adults, people who should know better, do this thing -I have no respect for them. Also complainers smh can't stand complainers.

Things that I got out of my life, that I personally consider good things, is that I don't have a care for the family I have been given. I'll talk to people and they'll tell me about how horrible their family life is and wish that they could write them off as I have and I tell them they'd be happier for it *shrug* they can't though. My thing is, if you have people in your life that weigh you down, get rid of them. I know too many people that have cir-cum to anxiety and depression due to their family, and I just can't choose that for myself. There is a saying, "You can't choose who your family is" well, you can; they're called your friends. Being related to whomever by blood has no meaning to me, and I am happier for it.

My avatar on here says, "I've seen some weird shit" and while the shit I've seen may not necessarily be weird, it's still shit. There comes a point in life when you should choose to keep going and that is what I have chosen.

My childhood was very broken and sad. Dad cheated mom, he was always ''working'' but then she found out that he had another woman. I wasn't even in the first grade yet... So it was very confusing to me to see mom always crying and wiping her tears, I was only 5-6 years old. Then the next hell started... Because I have always been very sensitive, shy and quiet so bullies found out a good reason to pick me out and bully for the next 10 years. And that happened after the divorce. I was crying because mom was crying, it made me sad and suddenly not seeing dad anywhere. Also the story of the ''evil stepmom'' was very true in my case. Every time I visited to see dad, stepmom started to bully me, about my appearance and shy behaving and I was only 6 years old child! She was so ''smart'' that she did it when dad didn't kept his eyes on me. But that's a long story... Well, somehow I managed all and being a normal human being today. I became very reserved, introvert, careful about myself. ''Can I say this or that? Can I do that without any afteffects?'' etc. First depression symptoms started when I was 9. Just too much too young.

I had a pretty happy childhood, carefree. I was very dreamy, I would just look at something for hours, imagine that thing moving and changing, especialy at the sky. I was incredibly passionate about warriors and force, war and honor and all these things, althought never really "tried" them in real life, except when I grew to highschool.

I was so dreamy I wouldn't care when someone talked bad about me, or other childrens would even beat me. I would just instantly forget. Teachers thought something was wrong with me.
I was also extremely irresponsable, because of my dreaminess. But my parents wouldn't expect too much from me, because they knew I was with the head in the clouds.
I remember I had a incredible sense of humor, for that age. I was most of the time quiet, and sudenly I would say a very funny comment, were people would smile two days after looking at me, remembering what "gem" I said.
I couldn't read until the age of 9. One sunny morning, I begin reading perfectly with clear intonations in the middle of a reading competition. I took the first prise, and of course nobody expected that.
I was always very bad at math, with little exceptions when I would sudenly solve a exercise before the best fellow in the class could solve it. i now know that was because of my zanny intuition.

After some time, I begin to grow a temper, because childrens wouldn't respect me because of my absent-mindness, and I begin to feel it really painful. Then I slowly begin to be more responsable and less dreamy.

And that was kind of it. When I grew a little, and I thought I knew everything, I fell into a deep depression. After some time, I got back into my usual fifty-fifty happy philosopher.

At the time I did not know it but now I do. I had an awesome childhood full of people that cared about me.
However…I don’t know if it was because of me or other people I ended up being a bit feral in relation to others. I am not affectionate and I don’t show emotion well. My mother loved me, tried to hug me but I disliked it greatly. It didn’t make sense to me and in some ways ever time she tried to hug me, it felt like she didn’t know me. My father was an alcoholic ( I probably am as well) and when he got drunk, he was not happy. I on the other hand am a happy drunk when I am drunk. Anyway, there were lots of physical “corrections” from my father when I or my brothers did wrong. These corrections scared mentally on a level hard to describe. I loved my father, he was honestly the most intelligent person I have ever met in real life. Had he been in a different situation, he might have…well he might have.
I loved my brothers fiercely. Together I felt as if we could take on the world. Each of them had their own lives to live and eventually everyone moved apart. This was unthinkable to me for a while but eventually I came to accept it.
Who am I in all this? I feel as if I have taken so much, been given so much and given so little in return and yet, people act as if I am the best thing since sliced bread. They always have and to this day I don’t know why. I am so emotionless. I feel so little about things that other people do. I keep to myself a large part and yet I catch people smiling at me out of the corner of my eye. Its not that I mind it, I just don’t understand it.

Hmmm… a bit personal but I have to assume you the reader have guessed by now I know my time is limited. Im kind of throwing caution to the wind and not giving an f anymore. Judge me, and judge harshly.

My childhood was pretty good for the most part. My parents were very loving. I was bullied starting in the 3rd grade. Before that I was happy and the popular kid, but starting then I was a crying wreck and other girls avoided me like the plague. The reason for this change was my mom's decision to home-school me. I was also bullied at church in a similar way, and I really started to become EXTREMELY quiet. I cried frequently, especially at school. My mom struggled with me for years trying to get me to go to school, but I'd cry my eyes out and I absolutely hated it. I was the queen of failing classes. My horse died when I was 12, and that coupled with my parents problems with one another sent me into a downward spiral. I became depressed and friendless. I read books all the time, and became a huge bookworm. I only began to come out of the depression when I was nearing my 16th birthday. I converted to Christianity and found many great friends that genuinely cared for me, something I wasn't accustomed to after years of horrible social experiences. I went on a mission trip that summer and really blossomed into who I am today, a much happier version of the person I was. I'd never say I had a horrible childhood, compared to a lot of people, but it also wasn't a very easy one. I am very glad it is over, but I also wouldn't change what happened. I learned a lot about people and a lot about myself.

I am very glad it is over, but I also wouldn't change what happened. I learned a lot about people and a lot about myself.

I think this is one of the most important things for anyone who had a rough childhood to come to terms with. It shaped you into who you are today, both good and bad. You cannot go back and change any of it so your only option is to find a silver lining and learn everything you can from it.
I know the only reason I have such a great ability for compassion & empathy for others is because of the fact that I was bullied for most of the time I was in school from 3rd grade on. I would be a much angrier person if I didn't have that experience to look back on and say "I won't ever become that no matter what."

I was adopted to a Christan couple through a youth outreach program. My biological mother was 16 and I was her second child. Apparently I was nearly aborted, so lucky me. My mom and dad were great, but in some ways they were terrible for me. I was a very sensitive child and my father had this intensity about him when he was disappointed that caused me to feel like he loathed me. He didn't of course, but it didn't make it sting any less. We fought all the time because of our differences. Also, they were highly religious and I was and still am very much not, and totally okay with this. However, despite all that, I always knew they would always be there for me, and they were always attentive to my needs and desires the best they could be. I have a lot of fond childhood memories along with the bad.

TL;DR: Other than feeling as though my emotions were constantly invalidated or discredited, childhood was basically ok. A few scars and questionable experiences with the neighborkids later and I am basically an okay person, yay.

Well I screwed that up, and I apparently can't delete this, so...

Lonely comes to mind. I thought I was alien. I lived in trees. I lived in books. I felt deeply about anything I did have feelings for. I was a push over. I was too confident in my intelligence. I was told I came off as a snob. Random thoughts. My dad says I was so quiet and well behaved that I didn't even tell him when I developed strep throat. By the time I was willing to complain, it had turned into literal Scarlet fever. Quarantined even. Highly intuitive first. It didn't develop over time. I always had this gift. I just knew things. Being an INFJ saved my life when a man tried to trick me into his car when I was seven. Overall, I prefer who I am, but it has been hard. It just bothers me how easily I cry. Other kids were not exactly nice to me.

I had a magical childhood. My parents are both pretty unusual: my dad is very artistic and creative and my mom is very intuitive and has her own weird believe system. She is a nurse, very caring and loving person and uses her intuition in healing and understanding peoples needs very well. I had a free upbringing. I got to climb on trees and play outside a lot. I had big brothers who were my companions in adventure. My oldest brother died when I was five and it had a major impact on our family. Mom never got over it. I understood death at a very young age and thus became very philosophical and started contemplating the big questions. It shaped my whole life really. I got into reading a lot of books to find answers to my questions.

My dad taught me to create art which I'm really grateful for. It has been a life savior. I express a lot of my emotions through art. My childhood in general made me really imaginative. For examples, dad taught me that trees bleed if you rip of a branch and that shapes live inside of piece of food and you just have to carve them out. He did amazingly creative art and useful things out of things that were otherwise going to the dumpster.

I had friends in kinder garden but for some reason I don't really remember a lot about the time spent there. Because I have two big brothers I've always been a little boyish. I had some trouble with doing what I'm told if the rules didn't make sense to me. I got into conflict with few of the teachers there. Once I even escaped the yard and got all the way home before I was caught.

School was okay. I didn't get along with all of the teachers but I got good grades. For some reason, school work was easy for me. This shaped my whole life in a way that I've always wanted to learn more and more.

I've always needed my alone time. My family has respected that and given me privacy. They noticed from early on that I mostly live inside of my head so they kind of let me just be that way. Dreamy.

Childhood was OK:

Affectionless parents. Next to no verbal encouragement. Parents seemed disinterested in being fully emotionally involved as parents. They were there, but they weren't there.

Bullied in elementary school. Not in high school.

Panic disorder for 16 years.

Some happy memories. Did not make close friends at school until perhaps the 3-4th grade. I think I only had 1.

VERY introverted. VERY nervous in new situations with new people. Felt judged frequently. Felt a great deal of shame. Felt that I was very intelligent, but school was boring for me. I understood the subject matter but could not see the use in it, so was very distanced in my education.

Wanted to run away and disappear consistently because I did not want to exist.

From the outside I would say my childhood looked normal. My perception of it now and at the time is a bit wayward.

Let's see, I was raised a mormon. Never really liked going to church and being forced to attend classes, the people in my ward pretty uptight and strict, I preferred things so much more when we were still merged with the american ward. :) I also grew up being more then likely an empath. Got called an old soul since as far back as I can remember. I am also an Aquarius, and a horse in chinese astrology + an INFJ with 1w2 (second highest scored was 1w9 followed by 2w1.... yeah...) I also changed schools 2 times before going to highschool-college level education. Made several "friends" but none that actually kept contact after graduation aside from 1 who lately is failing to show up more often then not when we agree to hang out.

Had two sisters who were constantly at war or emotional shipwrecks. Had one brother who was awesome but spend most of the time at his friends their homes to avoid the drama at home, then signed up for the army, eventually left and went on to become a missionary. Gamed away my childhood upon the release of WoW and eventually had anime join the fray. Got bullied at school when it was clear I did not feel for joining in on bullieng people or saying hurtful things at my verbal aggressors. Suffered verbal abuse on a daily basis for many many years. Self hate, depression and suicidal thoughts were my only companion. It stayed with thoughts because of two things: I couldn't bare the thought of giving the person who would find me a trauma And I could not imagine hurting myself on purpose.... My cat and dog were the only two giving me some love. Never got along with my elementary school teachers. but was liked by all teachers after those. My cat got run over and my parents thought it was a good idea to have me bury it since they had places to be. the poor thing's eye fell out and dangled on a strand when I was about to lower it into its grave I was like 10 or 12.... Extreme misery....

When I did good in school my mum would never compliment me, she would just say that I do that for myself. As a result I never really liked my mum.
Parents divorced. Got to spend way more time with my dad because he would pick me up once a week and take me wall climbing or snowboarding.

meanwhile my mum spend the money my dad paid for me by buying things for herself and on helping her Immigrants pending approval bf's. who ofc. all had sorry stories about family members being sick and whatever and split soon after. The fridge was usually empty cause my mum spend all that money, dad found out and paid me my share directly from then on. so my mum had me pay my share of money for being allowed to stay in the house. which still not resulted in food in the fridge....

Extreme loneliness drove me to just be happy with the first offer of a gf I had in my life. Overly attached GF memes are an understatement compared to her. It started of nice, but once we started kissing things changed. I got a text asking me what I was doing every 15 minutes during class for weeks on end. Then when I was on my way home it would continue until I went to bed, including questions whether I was asleep yet..... (she was in a diff school btw) Had to break up with her because I could not bring myself to kiss her let alone go beyond that when I knew she wasn't right for me.

I decided I was too tired of always being in a bad place emotionally, and proceeded to think about 10 positive things for each negative thought I had. Took a while but it helped a lot to change my thought process.

Year later had my second gf, right before the summer vacation. She started sending me texts that I should go out more and make some friends etc whilst I was on summer vacation. Asked what was up, she proceeded to writing a detailed account of what she did with her boy next door. I broke up with her right then via text, complete doorslam. she later claimed via msn she just made that up to make me jealous.... Made my first and 1 close friend during my time in that school, we're still friends today, though contact has become extremely rare.... But in typical INFJ fashion, I help him deal with his problems, but hes never considered that my life isn't all flowers and rainbows either.

My dog died, had to be put to sleep after becoming so extremely old that he was in pain and suffering from frequent epileptic attacks and difficult movement.

Took a year off because I was exhausted after my graduation project and an extremely horrible internship. Used the time to reflect on life, decide what I want in life, and what I must do to be happy. Turned out the list was pretty small. and I ended up setting the course that has gotten me to where I am today, in order to achieve the things on my list.

The end on my life from 0-20.

Guess my life is not much different from most people. And I do not believe that my life has turned me into an INFJ. I'm sure I have always been one.
I displayed the same traits then as I do now. So what was it like for me? TBH it sucked, one big whirlpool of misery.

Last edited: