Channeling Lucifer | INFJ Forum

Channeling Lucifer

serenesam

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
MBTI
INTJ
The following is taken from Mission of the One Star by Alloya starting on page 169: - http://alloya.com/PDF Files/mission.pdf

To write the Lucifer story is a great honour for me for I feel great love in my heart for this being, Lucifer. Before all you religious types out there get the wrong message, I am not in any way a demon worshipper or Satanist. I have no real interest in evil or the Christian version of the story of Lucifer.

All I want to do is tell is the story of Lucifer, as I perceive it and how he has shown it to me. All I ask of you is to see it as a story. For it is a story, a story to allow the reader to get a new perspective on the creation that is occurring on this planet. I ask you to open your hearts wider than ever before, to allow yourselves to feel the energy of this story, for beyond the words there is a beauty that only a completely open and trusting heart can perceive.

For most of us, Lucifer is nothing more than an imaginary character; for the Christians among us; he is the personification of pure evil. For me, I had not even really given him a second thought until I experienced his energy personally.

I wrote about my first experience with Lucifer in 'Multi-Selves and a New Reality', part of which I would like to quote here:

I was taking the light of truth into the darkest place in the universe, to the home of Lucifer, the light that had been downloaded to me via the sun in the daytime. I don't want to get all 'Bible-y' on you, but it was my only way of understanding what was going on. I knew the story of Lucifer and my Spirit used the stories I already knew to aid me in my understanding because I needed to understand and under-stand quickly. He was coming. I can't say that I physically saw him. I didn't need to. Feeling him was quite enough. The fear was impressive. My body shook and I involuntarily made this strange pining sound like an animal does when it's really scared and I couldn't stop.

He filled the entire room. It felt like I was going to die, which was scary in itself, but what was more scary was that without the beliefs of my body, that said this was delusional, I feared that Lucifer would devour me. There is a well known saying that when you are at the bottom of the pit that is when you find God. I was on the edge, like I had never been before. This was one hell of a test. It felt like not only did my life depend on my success, but also symbolically the success of New Planet becoming a reality for everyone in the future was on my shoulders. Near to annihilation, or that is how it felt. I had no where left to turn. I had to face him. So face him I did.

The most incredible thing happened. I saw him as God. It was so simple, if everything is God, then so was Lucifer. I felt the love. It was pure, mine, and mine to give, my divinity. Not only did my soul face and love its enemy, but also so, too, did my ego. We embraced lovingly on an energetic level. I had succeeded. My Spirit explained to me that I had anchored the light into the darkness and now, in time, New Planet Reality would manifest for all.

The process complete, the angels began to sing, I could hear them. The sun of another day rose in the sky. I have always experienced this spiritual ascension process that I seem to be on as a unification of all the aspects of my higher self. Lucifer, I perceived to be yet another aspect, the aspect of self that would not believe self as a divine being of light. This feeling would rack me with doubt and confusion. The energy would come in, and would make me doubt what I had experienced, trying to get me to feel wrong, and worse still, to make me feel evil.

It tested me to the fullest and enabled me to shift through level upon level of fear. Here, in the climax of my experience, I could transform our relation-ship and move into a forgiving, non-judgemental perspective of a being that has been hated and loathed for many millennia. Scared as I was, I wanted to be different. I wanted to see the love everywhere, even in the most unlovable energy of all of God's creation, in Lucifer. For as black and dark as he was, I had a feeling there was more to his story than met the eye.

My next encounter of him was at a workshop where we were healing out our ideas of evil. The workshop facilitators asked us how we felt about evil. Rationally we all spouted various ideas, such as we are all God, everything is God so therefore so is Lucifer and evil is another aspect of the creation. Yin and Yang, light and dark, and so on. Our bodies, however, had a completely different opinion. We all were in great fear. The facilitators decided that they would channel various evil personages and we would be allowed to heal out any judgements that we might hold towards these beings.

One of the facilitators stood in front of me, channelling Lucifer. I cannot describe the fear I was in. Rationally, I thought the whole thing a little stupid, but my body was reacting so badly that there had to be something in this. So, I took a deep breath, breathing in more of my higher self, allowing the healing process to occur.

I looked into the facilitator's eyes. Usually, she so loved, but channelling Lucifer, her eyes were cold and
uncaring. I breathed deeply, the fear transmuting through the loving presence of my higher self. Belief systems I never thought I had, surfaced to be cleared, past life connections with their beliefs about evil haunted my very soul. They were clearing, the veils of illusion allowing me to see, really see.

It is hard to describe what happened next. All I can say is that I experienced a great sense of recognition. I recognised the divinity within this being. I saw love there. I felt a compassion, an empathy as never before. As I stood crying, looking into those eyes, I knew I had found what I was looking for. It felt like I had searched the whole of existence for this being, believing him lost. Now I had found him. The emotions were overwhelming.

I asked for his forgiveness forever thinking he was an evil being that should be hated. He smiled and said that I was making him free through my love. He had never felt such a connection for such a long time, and it had begun to warm his cold body.

I felt such a connection to this being. I felt like we were the same type of being. Before he fell, we were the same, twin souls, whatever you want to call it. I vowed there and then that I would help him and any other of his kind to free themselves from the darkness and to enable them to return to their former glory in the love and light of God. It sounds like a very tall order. Usually people run from the dark forces, projecting hatred and fear at them, projecting their own evil intent, encasing these beings in the fifth of other's psyches. I felt very passionate about it. I would free this being. I would not go to New Planet until this was done!

Over the next few months, I experienced Lucifer more and more. He showed me the creativity in what we call evil. He showed me how, amazingly, light beings can come to Earth to experience evil and good and bad and that if viewed as just experience, and evil was a very creative experience from the perspective of soul. He showed me the creative, divine spark that can even exist in the depths of emotions such as fear, depression, sorrow and various other deep and dark places. I finally began to understand why my soul moved me to such deep, dark spaces within myself. Viewing it from the perspective of soul, I could playfully flow with these dark spaces, allowing them expression through writing and art, until the thrust within my soul for experiencing the darkness was exhausted.

When I say darkness, I do not necessarily mean evil in the way we have come to understand it, but evil in the sense of going into such dark spaces within yourself that you feel without God. For me, the emotion of sorrow was uppermost. The depths of lost feelings that I shifted through were symbolic of the Lucifer aspect within my self being integrated within my soul, coming home to the light within myself. Lucifer helped me understand that he was becoming free through this inner and outer interaction throughout the love of my very soul. I cannot say it was without its challenges. I had doubts that what I was doing was ok. Maybe it was bad and evil and Christians would say I was wrong, but the passion and love in my heart would not let me give up on a being that seemed to have only me as his friend.

Our relationship was intense. I seemed to experience him through a symbolic story that he channelled through me. I cried the whole way through as I could feel that, in my soul, he was speaking about us.

Their dimension lay like a brilliant blanket of sheer light, infinitely rolling off in all directions. The light was golden and pearl-like in hue and colour. Shimmering through ripples of liquid gold and silver, the winged ones passed, unfolding their energetic wings, sending trails of light into the space around them. They had been there for all of time, emanating energy of love and freedom for the rest of the universe to draw upon.

Reactions: muir and Sensiko
I didn't read the whole thing. All I would like to say is that Lucifer is a Christian entity, thus those who follow Lucifer are tied to Christianity IMO.

Reactions: the
I didn't read the whole thing. All I would like to say is that Lucifer is a Christian entity, thus those who follow Lucifer are tied to Christianity IMO.

Yeah basically. I dont get why people take religious characters out of their context and expect to be taken seriously.

You're a brave one! :whip:

[video=youtube;e-ux7GMOc6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ux7GMOc6k&feature=related[/video]

father lucifer
you never looked so sane
you always did prefer the drizzle to the rain
tell me that you're still in love with that milkmaid
how's the lizzies
how's your jesus christ been hanging

nothing gonna stop me from floating

he says he reckons i'm a watercolour stain
he says i run and then i run from him
and then i run
he didn't see me watching
from the aeroplane
he wiped a tear
and then he threw away our appleseed

everyday's my wedding day
though baby's still in his comatose state
i'll die my own easter eggs
don't go yet
and beenie lost the sunset but that's but that's ok
does joe bring flowers to marilyn's grave
and girls that eat pizza but never gain weight
father lucifer you never looked so sane

Last edited:
But the whole post is an excerpt. What's up for discussion?