[INFJ] Challange for you and myself. THE SON OF MAN

Aug 7, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Hello, my name is david jonathan.

i have a challange for you to prove me wrong,

simply put: i believe i am the second coming of christ, so called:

the son of man, the lamb etc.

challange me on any point or in any way you like.
i will be fair, just and unbias.

theres totally infinite reasons i think i am this person
(which is a person whom's god given purpose/passion in life, is to save the world. k )?

heres a few starters for you:(simple starters)

1# the bible says, the coming of the son of man, will be like lightning shining from the east to the west.
-Where do i live? - New Zealand, the most eastern place on the map,
when did i figure this? when i was living in gisborne, the most eastern place in new zealand called (first to see the SUN)

2#the bible says, the coming of the son of man will be like a theif in the night, unexpected, unknown to most, etc
-New Zealand is one of the most unknown about countries on earth, coming from here would propose that fact enough i believe?

3#the bible also calls the son of man, "the lamb"
-austrlians call NZers sheepers" because we have 70million sheep here.
-My chinese astrology symbol is a Metal element, Sheep,goat or LAMB.
-I am a christian - with much influence over the christian world, as you might notice in time.

4#here's a tricky 1 - the bible say's the son of man, will be seen coming down from the clouds with 10'000 followers...
"this could be made manifest in many ways considering both my intentions and current objectives.
-could be - jesus, refered to the clouds, to describe our time internet to premative minds 2000 years ago. 10,000 from the net: nowdays? not so hard to believe.
- i am working on a non-profit called Unit - E, charitable purpose is to save the world, which could have me flying oversea's to assist the international community sometime.

5#i am a vigilant believer in the respect for christ, more than usuall. i have great influence when conversing with athiests about belief in god.
christ summed all the ten commandments up in one commandment, to love thy neibour as thyself: which i naturally follow (which ive observed)
my first name being DAVID meaning BELOVED or LOVING.

6#i have unusually in depth understandings about all concepts of reality
-you could say, gifted from god, my last name is jonathan meaning(gift of god)

7#since i was young, i have been facinated/passionate, about trying to save the world even if no one wants to help me.
-i believe i have figured out a practicle way to do it, even with the current structure of the governing forces and economy in place.
-with my non profit - called Unit E, Unifying Non-profits independant Transferance for Everyone.

8#i have some of the most viable, new age theorys ive ever heard, based on the most realistic facts (experience)

9#open to being asked anything, probably have a general awnser, if the question has sense.

10#my father is the manliest man in the universe./:p

i would like you to debate with me about this concept.
i have come to terms with an intuitive notion ive had that i am the second coming, the lamb, or the son of man.
i am not crazy, i need not check.
i am not dumb, and ive checked and double checked the evidence i have which suggests that i am the son of man (in my own experience)
i understand that which is fact, and that which is not, belief faith and doubt etc.
you can be sure when asking me anything - ive done my homework :p

im still human, ... so dont expect me to awnser like an alien :p. (not that you've met one):p

<3

simply put,

i believe i am the child of prophecy come to save the world "again" ;P
you probably dont believe it..

but why? why dont you believe?

;ets begin our debates. YOU's VS ME ;p

explains some of the common experiences of people who are going through an ego collapse (existential crisis, hero's journey, ego death, ego shattering, dark night of the soul, etc.). Here are some of the experiences described:
1. You are dead or dying
2. You are Jesus or a messiah
3. You are all-knowing
4. You need to save the world
5. You are in a movie (like the Truman show where everyone else is fake and acting)
6. Other people seem as angels or demons
7. You are being tested by God
8. You are dreaming

This is experienced by many people. Jung experienced it - he worked it out through the Red Book. Nietzshe experienced it and he developed his concept of the Ãœbermensch/Superman and ended up losing his mental faculties.

Last edited:
On the 8th day, The SON OF MAN decided that it would be appropriate to challenge people about his identity on an MBTI forum.
On the 9th day, The SON OF MAN was infracted. He descended into the infraction bin.
On the 12th day, THE SON OF MAN rose from the infraction bin and ascended into heaven. He is seated at the right hand of the father, and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
On the 13th day, The SON OF MAN was perma-banned.

Jooookes!

zog5eq.gif

jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

Reactions: Free
So let us take a look at what the bible says about #1, shall we?

“At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look here! The Messiah!’[j] or ‘There he is!’,[k] don’t believe it, because false messiahs[l] and false prophets will have arisen and will produce great signs and startling demonstrations so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Remember, I’ve told you beforehand. So if they say to you, ‘Look! He’s in the wilderness,’ don’t go out looking for him.[m] And if they say, ‘Look! He’s in the storeroom,’ don’t believe it, because just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
- Mathew 24:23-27, ISV

(1) It clearly states that there will be some who claims to be Christ, but not to believe so, and (2) it will be as clear when Christ come as the lightning is upon the sky - that's what it says! There will be no question about it when it happens, and when it happens it will be seen. That's the traditional way of interpreting it anyways.

You, my good sir, have not made a good entrance to this world if you are the Son of God, aka Jesus.

Reactions: Actual
yes i know the earth is a sphere.
but this still remains accurate to what jesus said which is, that jesus stated, that the coming of the son of man will be LIKE lightning shining from the east to the west.
as it is LIKE that.

additionally, even though you know new zealand exists.
how often have you learnt about anything to do with actuall new zealand, (not just 2-3 guys who came from new zealand.
for instance i know alot about china, america etc, even though i dont live there.
did you know about the indiginous people called maori's from here?
did you know that the maori's here invented trench warfare?
did you know the only black people who managed to fight the crown until the point where they were offered a treaty was here.
blACKS in america were slaves, blacks in australia were hunted like dogs, but not here.
did you know, that new zealand is the safest place on earth if world war 3 breaks out?
etc etc.

i am also a strong believer in christ, = a lamb, or sheep of god, three ways.

well, lets consider this for a second,
lightning is something that can be seen from afar,
just like how you can read my post's, which i am placing from the far east of the map, to YOU reading it in the far west.
lightning is flashy and astounding.
i am making the most flashyiest statement a man can make, different to any you've seen.

if im right for instance, and i am, then not only am i going to continue TRYING to save the world.
but it means i am prophecied, to ACTUALLY saving the world.

also, im not asking you to believe in me, im telling you that i DO believe in christ jesus.
maybe i would ask you to do that to..
i preach love, goodness and right action - as i am supposed to do.
and i am supposing a theory on another thread, which is implying that, even with our(humanitys) current knowledge of the universe.
creation of it from the begginning, is still possible. god is still possible.

if you consider my PHYSICAL actions, i am in the motion of creating a practicle way we can actually save the world,
through a non-profit self-sustaining incorporate society.(which spreads)

as a further example,

YOU still havnt really questiond anything, if you thihnk about it

exept, the statement i made that i am the son of man, child of prophecy.
im not saying look HERE or look there.
what im trying to say is, I BELIEVE I AM,...

as you know a belief, is different than knowledge

if i was to CLAIM to be jesus/son of man/child of prophecy. it would be based on pure knowledge.

if i was to believe i am personally, according to my own experience, then i would only theorise, that i AM
and place the subject up for debate, as i have done so..

what you reackon?

On the 8th day, The SON OF MAN decided that it would be appropriate to challenge people about his identity on an MBTI forum.
On the 9th day, The SON OF MAN was infracted. He descended into the infraction bin.
On the 12th day, THE SON OF MAN rose from the infraction bin and ascended into heaven. He is seated at the right hand of the father, and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
On the 13th day, The SON OF MAN was perma-banned.

Jooookes!

me using the word challange here implied, that this was not a serious confrontation, but more like a game.
a test of sorts between you guys and me,

i mean, partly im testing myself. and like i said before, i will be fair. and as right as i can be.

"funny though"

but for a moment let me assume, these are serious concerns.
let's take the right hand of god -
seated there, a person should be quote: trying to save the world.
which only implys that this person is working on it, and that i a claim for me.
a fact that i can honestly tell you, that i AM, trying to do
I am working on, and will do if god will's it.
SAVE the world, b ut i cant do it alone.

1) Great lengths in distance are often referred to as being as far as it is from the east to the west. Can this be measured? Take a compass and go east. How far can you go east?

2) Have you ever pondered the depths of the mind of Christ?

well, lets consider this for a second,
lightning is something that can be seen from afar,
just like how you can read my post's, which i am placing from the far east of the map, to YOU reading it in the far west.
lightning is flashy and astounding.
i am making the most flashyiest statement a man can make, different to any you've seen.

if im right for instance, and i am, then not only am i going to continue TRYING to save the world.
but it means i am prophecied, to ACTUALLY saving the world.

also, im not asking you to believe in me, im telling you that i DO believe in christ jesus.
maybe i would ask you to do that to..
i preach love, goodness and right action - as i am supposed to do.
and i am supposing a theory on another thread, which is implying that, even with our(humanitys) current knowledge of the universe.
creation of it from the begginning, is still possible. god is still possible.

if you consider my PHYSICAL actions, i am in the motion of creating a practicle way we can actually save the world,
through a non-profit self-sustaining incorporate society.(which spreads)

as a further example,

YOU still havnt really questiond anything, if you thihnk about it

exept, the statement i made that i am the son of man, child of prophecy.
im not saying look HERE or look there.
what im trying to say is, I BELIEVE I AM,...

as you know a belief, is different than knowledge

if i was to CLAIM to be jesus/son of man/child of prophecy. it would be based on pure knowledge.

if i was to believe i am personally, according to my own experience, then i would only theorise, that i AM
and place the subject up for debate, as i have done so..

what you reackon?

I only made you my antagonist because I thought that what's you wanted: a discussion. So no hard feelings, it's a "game" for me aswell! :)
And even it you are, or are not, Christ "in the second comming", then I'll give you my approval to go ahead and save the world. For the sake of your own health though, I believe you ought to seek out help in form av visdom what it means to be human and not being able to take on the whole world. It will destroy any mans mind to even try. But to take on your part, and doing it well, whole hearted... that is enough for one man. Even Christ didn't leave the Middle East... but his students did!

I will continue in this "game" for aslong as it amuses me. For now, I have other things to focus on.

Peace!

Why is the Son of Man's grammar, spelling, and formatting so horrendous? I'd be grateful if you saved me from trying to interpret it.

Hello, my name is david jonathan.

i have a challange for you to prove me wrong,

simply put: i believe i am the second coming of christ, so called:

the son of man, the lamb etc.

challange me on any point or in any way you like.
i will be fair, just and unbias.

theres totally infinite reasons i think i am this person
(which is a person whom's god given purpose/passion in life, is to save the world. k )?

heres a few starters for you:(simple starters)

1# the bible says, the coming of the son of man, will be like lightning shining from the east to the west.
-Where do i live? - New Zealand, the most eastern place on the map,
when did i figure this? when i was living in gisborne, the most eastern place in new zealand called (first to see the SUN)

2#the bible says, the coming of the son of man will be like a theif in the night, unexpected, unknown to most, etc
-New Zealand is one of the most unknown about countries on earth, coming from here would propose that fact enough i believe?

3#the bible also calls the son of man, "the lamb"
-austrlians call NZers sheepers" because we have 70million sheep here.
-My chinese astrology symbol is a Metal element, Sheep,goat or LAMB.
-I am a christian - with much influence over the christian world, as you might notice in time.

4#here's a tricky 1 - the bible say's the son of man, will be seen coming down from the clouds with 10'000 followers...
"this could be made manifest in many ways considering both my intentions and current objectives.
-could be - jesus, refered to the clouds, to describe our time internet to premative minds 2000 years ago. 10,000 from the net: nowdays? not so hard to believe.
- i am working on a non-profit called Unit - E, charitable purpose is to save the world, which could have me flying oversea's to assist the international community sometime.

5#i am a vigilant believer in the respect for christ, more than usuall. i have great influence when conversing with athiests about belief in god.
christ summed all the ten commandments up in one commandment, to love thy neibour as thyself: which i naturally follow (which ive observed)
my first name being DAVID meaning BELOVED or LOVING.

6#i have unusually in depth understandings about all concepts of reality
-you could say, gifted from god, my last name is jonathan meaning(gift of god)

7#since i was young, i have been facinated/passionate, about trying to save the world even if no one wants to help me.
-i believe i have figured out a practicle way to do it, even with the current structure of the governing forces and economy in place.
-with my non profit - called Unit E, Unifying Non-profits independant Transferance for Everyone.

8#i have some of the most viable, new age theorys ive ever heard, based on the most realistic facts (experience)

9#open to being asked anything, probably have a general awnser, if the question has sense.

10#my father is the manliest man in the universe./:p

i would like you to debate with me about this concept.
i have come to terms with an intuitive notion ive had that i am the second coming, the lamb, or the son of man.
i am not crazy, i need not check.
i am not dumb, and ive checked and double checked the evidence i have which suggests that i am the son of man (in my own experience)
i understand that which is fact, and that which is not, belief faith and doubt etc.
you can be sure when asking me anything - ive done my homework :p

im still human, ... so dont expect me to awnser like an alien :p. (not that you've met one):p

<3

simply put,

i believe i am the child of prophecy come to save the world "again" ;P
you probably dont believe it..

but why? why dont you believe?

;ets begin our debates. YOU's VS ME ;p

Interesting...I can't resist the challenge. I don't know if you are serious or not, or what your actual end here is. However, I may pose some arguments as I have time....

I won't place my argument on your playing field (that of the bible) as I'm sure that is where you are most prepared. Further, there are many on this forum who are far more qualified than myself for such a debate. However, I can put you on my playing field. I enjoy the game as well, but let's see how you handle my twist....:m176:

I will argue from philosophy for something I am woefully uneducated in. So in advance, I apologize if I make claims greater than what they really are. Please feel free to correct me.

My arguments hinge on the following premises:

1. The world is a logical place
2. God is a logical being (meaning he does not "break" any logical principles)
3. Morality is real...at least in some respect
4. The son of God, as sent to save humanity, is equipped with the necessary tools to meet the challenges he will face

First I will argue why you should meet me on my playing field:
Given premises 1 and 4, I feel that you should be able to meet the challenges you face, no matter what form they take. Including one that is laid down by another. So long as I am fair, you should be able to play me at "my game". My rules will be based in logic, with understandings of its limits and conclusions. I'm not sure what more could be fair....Many argue the only thing that allows us to communicate sensibly is a shared set of logical understanding...

Second, I will argue that you should have good answers to my ethics questions:
Given premises 1, 3, 4, and the claim that the son of God is as near the ideal human being (at least morally) as can exist. This seems to be reflected many times in the bible... I feel that you should be able to answer, very convincingly (neigh on without error), the ethical dilemmas I shall pose. I will not assume that you are familiar with philosophy. I will play devil's advocate (heh) :md:

We will start with one dilemma, and if necessary I can provide more. This is the classic trolley case. You approach a set of train tracks with an out-of-control train approaching swiftly. On one track there are 5 people tied to the track with masks over their faces, gags, and all with generally similar bodily proportions. On the same track, the same situation, but with only one person on the track. The train track diverges before both groups of people, into either group of people. You notice a lever next to you that can change the direction of the train. Currently, it will run over the 5 people track. By flipping the lever you can redirect the train to the 1 person track. You do not have time to untie any of the people on the tracks, and you have no means of stopping the train. What do you do and why?

Third, I will argue that you, as the son of God and one who spreads his word, should have at least a reasonable conception (if not a comprehensive conception) of God.
Given premises 2 and 4, you should be able to answer a string of questions from me about the nature of God without contradiction. However, I do not expect you to be perfect or complete in answering the string of questions. Merely able to answer, and deal with the consequences of such questioning. You need only answer true-false to all questions.
I must give credit to these questions to Philosophy Experiments website If you accept this challenge, please answer these questions as the start:
I will restate a few assumptions here. First, God exists. Second, God is a logical possibility (i.e., there is nothing contradictory about the very idea of God).
1. If God does not exist then there is no basis for morality.
2. Any entity that it is right to call God must be free to do anything.
3. Any entity that it is right to call God must want there to be as little suffering in the world as is possible.
4. Any entity that it is right to call God must have the power to do anything.
5. Evolutionary theory might be false in some matters of details, but it is essentially true.
6. It is justified to base one's belief about the external world - i.e., the world outside one's head - on a firm inner conviction, even in the absence of any independent evidence for the truth of this conviction.
7. Any entity that it is right to call God must know everything there is to know.
8. Torturing innocent people is morally wrong.
9. If, despite years of trying, no strong evidence or argument has been presented to show that there is a Loch Ness monster, it is rational to believe that such a monster does not exist.
10. People who die of horrible, painful diseases need to die in such a way for some higher purpose.

After you answer these questions (if you choose to take that challenge), I will add more.

So I have posed why you should answer my challenges, and two philosophy based challenges to your claims. Feel free to answer them as you wish. Although, I feel I should ask...what is your view on my questioning so far? Reasonable? Unreasonable? Completely stupid? Reasonable?.....What do you think of me for asking questions as I have? I obviously do not think you are the second coming of Christ, but I will not make such an assumption in my questioning. What kind of person am I?

This is my attempt. Do not take it harshly because I sound very....cold? direct? strict? It is by practice that I question in this way. A kind of self control really. Otherwise I will be very incomprehensible, and a little too swept up in emotional conviction. In writing this post I had to remind myself several times that you are not trying to be insulting to religion or Christ. Further, that you don't mean any insult. Even in practicing, I still struggle to control those emotional convictions *shrugs*.
Take this cat as a peace offering :ms:

Cannibal! The Musical taught me how to use sign-language to say "Jesus Christ is dead"

OT, I'd bet Jesus wished he had shades that cool.

Last edited: