Censorship - Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey testify before Senate Judiciary Committee | INFJ Forum

Censorship - Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey testify before Senate Judiciary Committee

do you read anything emotionally on Zuckerberg?
Very little. He puts emphasis on certain points he's making, mostly when he's trying to refute the claims made by Mr Sasse. So yeah, the only emotion I can read from him is that he believes what he's saying. Beyond that he's relaying facts, and doesn't seem to feel anything in particular about them. Facts are just facts to him.

I find it hard to focus on the overall picture though, cause he's staring at you with those piercing blue laser eyes. It's a little unsettling and highly distracting.

To me, I find Lindsay Graham’s eyes to be actually cold and dead. I find him reeeaally creepy and controlling. Just, ick.

To your point though, Zuckerberg seems super stiff. He’s got an intense stare going on there, but part of that might be the video-conferencing. I’d be weirded out if he’s like that in person.

In response to the question at 2:38:00, I can read emotions there. For one, I think he thinks FB employees are not representative and finds the difference funny. But, knowing the context helps me read him. He’s not that different than a lot of engineering types. Pretty straight-forward. I can see him hard programming for days and not showering.

I don't know; on previous testomies I did see so mild albeit schadenfreude-ish amusement in him when he was rolling along with the procedures, but here it's just nothing, nada.

Especially on the following part where he is being directly put on trial, especially by proof (let's assume so) from someone internally leaking information on the facebook systems being shown to him,
he's just diverting to the usual tactics he did in other testimonies. The only emotional reaction I see here is him being stressed of being caught on the spot.

I disagree on engineering types, I've worked and work with engineers (am one etc.), part of the job is also interacting with eachother and as teams, you know.
Straight-forwardness sure, hard on task sure but here in a position where I expect some emotional input. He's not an engineer; he's a CEO of a multi-billion corporation and has a major in Psychology.
Compare him to Dorsey here; the twitter CEO, that's quite a different way how he responses to the questions

And on that note, aside, I'm glad facebook's finally getting the proper trial, the US government surely isn't innocent but Facebook needs to be stripped of its current power position.

I don't know; on previous testomies I did see so mild albeit schadenfreude-ish amusement in him when he was rolling along with the procedures, but here it's just nothing, nada.

Especially on the following part where he is being directly put on trial, especially by proof (let's assume so) from someone internally leaking information on the facebook systems being shown to him,
he's just diverting to the usual tactics he did in other testimonies. The only emotional reaction I see here is him being stressed of being caught on the spot.

I disagree on engineering types, I've worked and work with engineers (am one etc.), part of the job is also interacting with eachother and as teams, you know.
Straight-forwardness sure, hard on task sure but here in a position where I expect some emotional input. He's not an engineer; he's a CEO of a multi-billion corporation and has a major in Psychology.
Compare him to Dorsey here; the twitter CEO, that's quite a different way how he responses to the questions

And on that note, aside, I'm glad facebook's finally getting the proper trial, the US government surely isn't innocent but Facebook needs to be stripped of its current power position.

He is a programmer who majored in psychology :tearsofjoy:

https://www.quora.com/How-good-of-a...and-does-he-still-sometimes-code-for-Facebook

In this video here, he seems more normal compared to when he’s under examination, which is what you’d expect. But, still very brain-y and kind of detached. I can see why people think he has asperger’s (and maybe he does, who knows.) I would not say he is emotionless though.

In the video you posted, it seems to me he’s answering almost as good as any lawyer. If there’s any emotion he’s feeling, it’s a kind of wariness. Which, seems appropriate because the senator is both trying to attack him on privacy while simultaneously trying to violate FB’s privacy by pressuring him into agreeing to provide a list of entities/individuals that FB probably has no legal requirement to provide. (I don’t know - it seems like a legal issue.)

I did think of the contrast between him and Jack Dorsey earlier. Jack Dorsey is in full capitulation mode :tearsofjoy:. But, you’re not going to see Jack Dorsey agree to hand over a list of entities/individuals either, unless he’s required to.

I don’t have strong feelings about FB as a company. I would assume I have no privacy and my information would be sold without my knowledge or consent. So, post accordingly.

What kind of engineering do you do?

Reactions: slant and dragulagu
He is a programmer who majored in psychology :tearsofjoy:
Not a full graduate, but he can program, I won't dispute his interests (the Jarvis project is pretty nice). Nevertheless, he is a CEO for 16 years now, so first and
foremost he is in this position.

Yes, he does answer as any lawyer would, pretty sure he extensively trained with his lawyers to go through this ordeal and wariness on the process.
But set that aside, these are moral discussions on a market segment (social information) in which he/his company plays a major role in. The senator is pressuring him into the providing the list of entities, yes, but he asked this specifically with nuance:

- We could off course impede this information
- When a Facebook employee accesses private information, is a record made?
- Does it trigger an audit?
- Will you commit in giving us a list of the number of times Facebook employees have accessed the information of the users without their knowledge?

These are serious legal concerns.

I still don't get it that people are that open with their privacy on platforms like Facebook. The reasoning of "well you agreed to it, you just have to be careful with what you post online" is bullshit. No, you are giving away your rights on digital privacy the moment you agree on the agreement given by Facebook, be aware of that, few people properly are. This is not just Facebook's domain, this is all digital media which is in contact with Facebook's services/api's/online presence. Shadow profiling, etc. The clip above even shows a part of it.

Compare it to this, you are given a house to live in, however this house has camcorders and audio recorders spread everywhere. For marketing purposes.
It won't be used actively but an employee of Facebook, the owner, has the right to go over all recordings in your home and analyse it. Additionally parts of your recordings can be cherry picked and distributed around to 3rd parties for the sense of marketing data and the data will be kept as long as we want to. Additionally, we'll filter out what will be shown on the television and your pc monitor. Oh and there are detectives around the house that stalk your activities. Oh and we'll keep a check on who you know and how much you talk with them. So, would you agree to live in it? You just have to click yes. It's free.

As for engineering, I work in IT Infrastructure in the Healthcare sector (Hospital systems), so the company I work for works with confidential data and entities like the FDA, so I am aware of the sensitivity on (patient) information.

Reactions: pzl2lxie81mc
I’m less worried with what FB does than companies and governments that “scrape” data off FB, the web, etc. Identity theft is very real. I’ve thought about deleting my FB account, but it’s difficult because it’s literally the only way I’m in contact with some people now. It is kind of annoying.

Yeah, people should have an inherent respect for other people’s privacy, but respect is something in short supply in this day and age.

:m082::m076:

Last edited:
Censorship...

I've been banished from Twitter, multiple times for multiple crimes, and now I can't even get passed their AI.

My 10 year old account on Facebook was just erased back in winter, no warning, no violation, no restrictions given - just up and erased. That was the first major wave of the digital purge. Since then I've made a multitude of other accounts, many were banned, 4 got through, but if one get's restricted trey all do. Just finished my 30 day ban for calling out a BBC nonce. My next ban will be 3 months, then 6, then gone. Assuming they don't just erase me again.

I'm not the only one. I joined a local anti-paedophilia group and they IP banned 90% of the members because nonce judges and politicians were being named. Other reasons for bans include spreading "misinformation", including on the Hunter Biden scandal (true), Covid lies (true), and mass voter fraud (all true).

Big Tech doesn't host the truth... it's host's child rape videos, human trafficking rings, the CCP, and they ban all who oppose them (fact). That happens to be millions of "conservatives", because for some reason, Liberals aren't opposed to multinational corporations, monopolies, human trafficking, human slavery, or domestic propaganda & warfare.

I believe it was Ronald Reagan who once said "When fascism comes to America, it will be in the form of liberalism".

Other, more important people, have had their email services denied, paypal denied, patreon etc denied. Warfare, just with data instead of a bullet.

They censored the leader of the free world, so the rest of us have no chance.

Last edited:
I had to laugh a little when leaked video came out that Zuckerfuck is anti-vax but these big tech people like Jack are truly a rotten and morally disgusting lot. Zuckerfuck looks like something from the zeta reticuli system lol as the vibes don't lie.

@Sinny These big platforms are terrible places for truth tellers as is society in general.

Reactions: Sinny
Has anybody else been hearing the ads on podcasts about Facebook wanting to pass new media laws?

Very interesting.

Unrelated but I'm sorry also getting ads about how to get info about vaccination in washington. I think ads are supposed to be location based so idk what's happening there

Reactions: Sandie33