IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
I'm serious. Check this out! There is a video in the link as well.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17372-gallery-domestic-robots-with-a-taste-for-flesh.html

This is AWESOME if I do say so myself!

excerpt:

There's the mousetrap coffee table. By placing crumbs on top, perhaps left there during a canape-laden soiree, mice are attracted to climb up the hole in its over size leg. When sensors detect that a mouse is standing on the trapdoor in the center, this door opens, and the mouse falls into a microbial fuel cell housed under the table where it gets digested and converted into energy to power the sensors and trapdoor.

CHOMP!

Reactions: IndigoSensor
We all thought it would be human like robots, turns out it's going to be the furniture that turns against us.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
We all thought it would be human like robots, turns out it's going to be the furniture that turns against us.

LMAO!!!! :D

Oh yay. I would love to have a table that eats innocent little animals. Woohoo!

I would seriously have to reevaluate my living situation if I felt there were a)mice in my house and b) enough mice in my house to create enough energy to turn a light on.

So, do you want ketchup with that?

Dear God, that's awesome! It's one thing to kill the mice, it's another thing to be sustained by its prey :m106:

I approve of this :)

That is kinky on so many different levels.

See, mice are too cute for this to work.

Cockroaches, on the other hand...*THAT'S* an award winning product, right there.