Can you type me | INFJ Forum

Can you type me

i'd help but it's not possible to type someone based on a photograph. it's better to read up mbti and the different cognitive functions and what not, and observe your behavior in everyday life, and the correct type will be self evident. good luck :)

INFP, but that's just a guess, based on very limited information, including your avatar, the way you asked, and even the fact that you asked; most of all, you look INFP, a lot. Yet, don't take it for granted, that info is really not enough. /for myself, I'm now 85% sure you are INFP, but that's personal heuristic-based/

I was going to say INFP as well, however, it can be decieving to base it simply with a picture. My J and P are very close, maybe you are similar...

Anyway, Welcome bijo :)

PENG

PENGUIN.

Reactions: Ria
thanks everyone, two votes for infp so far, do I look that emo?

i'd help but it's not possible to type someone based on a photograph. it's better to read up mbti and the different cognitive functions and what not, and observe your behavior in everyday life, and the correct type will be self evident. good luck :)
yeah, I have taken an official mbti test and tested intp with my t and p being borderline. I've been told by a friend that I am most likely an ENTP, based on my ability to see the bigger picture and anticipate how events will unfold. Is it possible to have well developed dominant Ni and Ne cognitive functions?

I was going to say INFP as well, however, it can be decieving to base it simply with a picture. My J and P are very close, maybe you are similar...

Anyway, Welcome bijo :)

thanks Ria :)

Last edited:
infp are not very emo, imo