Can you fall in love twice with the same person? | INFJ Forum

Can you fall in love twice with the same person?

Erlian

Community Member
Sep 5, 2014
MBTI
intJ
Enneagram
6>9>8>5>1>2
I don't know, but that question pops up in the comment section of this video.
I think for me it's just the first time
:m055:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfI_mUIvYq8

Edit: Oh title question is supposed to mean: twice at the same moment with the same person.

Last edited:
Sure, but merely considering it puts you in a position of failure. No need to waste your time/energy/mental health unless you need to learn the hard way.

Reactions: endersgone
I think so. Nothing wrong with second chances. Sometimes people just grow apart and then they see each other again and ~reconnect~. Nothing wrong with that. However, I'm not sure when people cheat or betray someone. That's a different story.

My brother did with his wife. Thing is, I don't believe they ever had a falling out. They were too young and immature when they met initially. I don't believe they had a huge horrible break up. She had to move back to Cali and he had to stay in Houston for school. They reconnected when he was done with law school, met up, had sex, got pregnant, got married lol. Unlike my other brother these two didn't get married on account of the babe, they were in love. So in that sense I believe it is possible as I have seen it.

Now if the two who fell in love initially had a horrible falling out and then met again years later when they were more mature, I believe there can be a fondness there but I don't believe you could, or rather I could, fall in love with that person again after having endured a horrible falling out. If I actually entertained the idea of interacting with them thereafter I would constantly be on guard around the person. Which would cause me great stress and I'd cut ties all together.

So could it happen? Yeah, depending on the circumstances and how the two left each other. I'd have to say though it would be incredibly rare.

Haha, did anyone even read my post or watched the video, instead of just answering the topic title?

Khaleesi!

"Rastafarian Targaryen."

^because of that, yes.

I have to say yes, because it happened to me.

:m168: