Calling All Singers | INFJ Forum

Calling All Singers

Rigby

Community Member
Jun 9, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Seriously want to do a song with someone omg. If you can sing and you've ever heard pentatonix you would understand. <3

Alas, my singing sounds like an angry cat yowling, which is why it's restricted to the shower or when completely alone with the music volume all the way up :p
[video=youtube;1o39akw9gXc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o39akw9gXc[/video]

Reactions: invisible
i LOVE to sing! sadly my voice is destroyed and i sing only when alone. but i do greatly appreciate vocal talent and skill in others.

[MENTION=13839]Meg[/MENTION] if you value your voice as an instrument, NEVER smoke. at first it may seem to improve your voice in some way, but trust me on this one, its the single worst thing you can do to your voice. it will totally ruin the purity of your tone and you will not get it back. it will interfere massively in the operation of your lungs. it will even do bad things to your range. its also very bad for your general health as im sure you know. save yourself a lot of regret and just do not go there. :hug:

btw welcome to the forum! :yo:

I love singing and PTX rocks lol! If it hadn't been for the fact that the a capella organization at my college decided to be an all-male group, I would have definitely been doing that.

But yes, singing is awesome. I have a 4 octave range [(A2)E3-E7(G7)] (normal range posted inside notes I can hit on occassion, but don't consider part of my range until I can hit them more frequently. For example, just tried to see how low I could get this morning and could only hit B2.)