Calling All Non-INFJs: Why are you here??? | INFJ Forum

Calling All Non-INFJs: Why are you here???

Nov 24, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Helpfulness
I am new around these parts, and have noticed that a lot of the regulars are actually other-than-INFJs. So, I am wondering why different types come to this site? Is it that INFJs are interesting to you, or you have a loved one who is INFJ, or you like to go to all of the various websites for different types? I'm just wondering why you are here--in the most welcoming, friendly, affirming, INFJ-way. :)

Reactions: NYLilac
I am here because I think you are all cool- natural counselors, writers, and also blessed with many valuable gifts (don't mean material ones lol). I have an INFJ friend who is totally awesome, too. I have flipped between INFJ and INFP and still traveling that road to self (and other) -understanding. It is only through others that we can clearly see ourselves.

They are extraordinarily meme-tolerant, and we have the feels in common.

I just like this forum, tbh.

I think some if not many didn't know what types they were when they first registered so they wanted to explore their types and identities by interacting on the forum with a type known to be intuitive. And like any other forum which has it's moments, its still small enough (which gives it a cozy feeling) so that you can get to know others and but still have enough differences in types and opinions to make for some interesting discussions.

I thought I was an INFJ when I first registered and discovered my type while I was here. And I like it here.

I originally joined because the owner of the site at the time annoyed me into it; I'm back now as I missed my old forum days and most of my old ones are long dead now, so I thought I'd give this place a look and see what's happening. This is an interesting place.

Because I am madly, hopelessly desperately, tragically in love with a beautiful infj boy who can never be mine. I use the insight I gain from you unique and precious souls as a way to sooth and inspire my own batterered imperfect soul and in the process I feel closer to him.
(Plus i am a MBTI/socionomics/theoretical psychology nerd). x
Back to lurking.

Because I am madly, hopelessly desperately, tragically in love with a beautiful infj boy who can never be mine. I use the insight I gain from you unique and precious souls as a way to sooth and inspire my own batterered imperfect soul and in the process I feel closer to him.
(Plus i am a MBTI/socionomics/theoretical psychology nerd). x
Back to lurking.

You just gave all the INFJs here a ego-boner.