Brony INFJ's? (Mandatory My Little Pony thread!) | INFJ Forum

Brony INFJ's? (Mandatory My Little Pony thread!)

Chessie

Community Member
Apr 5, 2010
MBTI
INfJ
Are there any other brony's out there? I realize the community has sort of 'taken over' large segments of the web and I've been spending time with them. I figured My Little Pony :Friendship is Magic would be the kind of thing that INFJ's would enjoy immensely. If you're out there, give me a shout! There's a weekly Synctube party for the show whenever a new episode is coming.

what does it mean to be a brony?

It's...well, more or less it's an adult fan of My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. Yes, we all go through thestages of brony denial, the first of which is 'What the fuck is this insane show for little girls and why do so many people like it?'...

It ends with actually watching an episode or two. Give it a go.

I'm so old skool with My Little Ponies...like I'm talking '83. What are you talking about!?>

I don't get the whole deal with 18-24 men with MLP; what's so good about it?! o___o

Well, the least I can say for it is 'go watch a few episodes'. They're all on Youtube. You needn't really watch the pilot but it's worth it to get a feel for the characters. The show really takes off past the first two episodes.

It's a mixture of intelligent humor, interesting characters, fun stories, excellent animation, a completely non-cynical attitude, and the once in a while reference only an adult could possibly get. They re-made the Star Wars ceremony at the end of A New Hope, frame for frame, with ponies for the season finale last year.

I started watching it 3-4 days ago, now I'm a bit into the second season. LOVE IT

those who assume that kid shows don't have anything to offer non-kids clearly haven't seen any since they were kids

Do you even have to ask?

the-herd.png

Attachments

• the-herd.png
    the-herd.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 3
If anyone is confused my avatar is one of the main six on mlp fim.

This is what convinced me to watch it:

[video=youtube;muVfidujxRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVfidujxRg[/video]

9513_1817_500.jpeg

I watched through the first season (are there more?). My son loves it. Me...well. I tolerated it and MIGHT have been slightly amused at times. And I really don't understand all the hype. But I watched it, so I would know what everyone was fussing about.

Pinkie Pie is special. I knew a girl a lot like her in high school. o_o

Heee...yeah, Pinkie is awesome incarnate. Stay away from the fan fiction about her...It is simply horrifying.

This is what convinced me to watch it:

[videothing]

I couldn't finish it. The laughing guy. Was it a guy? Maybe it was a manly woman. Just no.