Breaking The Ice! | INFJ Forum

Breaking The Ice!

WonkyOracle

Permanent Fixture
Nov 9, 2016
In the real world with actual people.
MBTI
Enneagram
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...es-crater-family-back-garden-Glasgow-Scotland
HUGE block of ice falls from sky and leaves massive crater in family’s back garden
A FAMILY were left horrified after a huge block of ice fell from the SKY and crash landed in their back garden leaving a massive crater.
Ice-block-859078.jpg

The rock struck the garden of the Helliwell family with a "big boom" and shook their home this morning.

The impact caused a crater measuring 4ft 7in by 3ft 11in in the middle of their lawn with bits of ice scattered across the grass.
There has been no obvious explanation for the freak incident but experts suspect the ice may have formed on the body of a passing aircraft.

Family friend Eleanor Stephen, 41, was at the Helliwells’ home in Busby, Renfrewshire, when the ice struck.

She said: "I was sitting at my desk and heard this big boom. I thought it was an explosion and I felt the house shake.

"When I went downstairs the dog was acting strangely. I looked out of the window and saw a hole with white stuff in it. It was splashed all over the grass.

"I went out and touched it - I realised it was ice.

"If anybody had been out in the garden, it could have killed them.

Lyndsey-Helliwell-and-her-daughter-Elise-1077521.jpg

awesome.

Last edited: