Books That Don't Yet Exist such as a History of the South Sudanese Postal System | INFJ Forum

Books That Don't Yet Exist such as a History of the South Sudanese Postal System

How tin foil saved the worlds horse supply.

The Fine Art of INFJ Forum Monkey Use.

The History of the INFJ Forum Monkeys.

The Complete History of the INFJ Forum Monkeys.

The Psychology of INFJ Forum Monkey Use: Understanding the Signifiers of Members' Preferences and Aversions to the Use of Animated Monkeys in Written Online Communication. (Probably more of a journal article. :p)

The Psychology of INFJ Forum Monkey Use: Understanding the Signifiers of Members' Preferences and Aversions to the Use of Animated Monkeys in Written Online Communication. (Probably more of a journal article. :p)

oolololololol

Reactions: Soulful
The Complete Works of Gilbert Shakespeare: Macbeth's Revenge (It's more of incomplete because every time he tried to sell it, they all thought it was from his much famous older brother. It contains 2 Acts)

The Masque of Scurvey by Henry Poe (He tried to mirror his brother's talent but he never quite nailed it. Some say Edgar stole Annabel Lee from his brother but no one could ever prove it)

Syd Barrett and the Amazing Museum Adventure

The history of how the US was brought to account for the bombing of Japanese civilians during World War II.

Reactions: Stu
How internet forums changed everything I once believed.

Mitt Romney: Why I Stopped Trying To Kill Superman, And Started Cooking Fat-Free Vegetarian Food

How Woody Allen Converted The Middle-East To Judaism: Blood, Guts And Tears

Stuart Murdoch: My Life (would honestly just love to read his auto-biography)

Time Capsule from a Lost Dinosaur Civilization.

NASA builds and launches an Ionic drive droid to catch one of the Voyager space craft to investigate strange readings from the Heliospause which turn out to be not that terribly interesting, decades later this Ionic drive craft comes across another Earth launched probe sent by a long gone Dinosaur Society.

Reactions: Bird
The History of Australian resistance to the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere: Thirty years of bloodshed for the Crown.

Yellow blanket science and political schemata.

The Condom, Myself.

by MrDoobie

We're Not Dumb, We Just...Oh, Look a Bunny!: A History of ESFPs

Speculations on Historical Sex Scandals

by Sarl Cagan
fwd by: Hephen Stawking

Who's Who in Post Modern Conspiracies

conspiracyTheories.jpg
A coherent and detailed naming of who's who, where they live, and how they are negatively affecting me/us personally

The Second Coming and Other Disappointments - The Story of How God Gave Up

Waiting for Jesus - 100,000 years of false alarms

The Bible and Other Great Works of Fiction - Storytelling throughout the Ages

Kim Il sung Saves the World - One Martians Heroic Journey to Earth

Life with the Obamas - How Reality TV Ended the World as We Know It

Hahaha ; ) these were fun to come up with.. I really apologize if any are too offensive.. Bleep