Blue Skies Test

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/theblueskiestest

You are Philosophical

You can be a very private person at times. You don't let it all hang out.
You have extraordinary perceptiveness and insight. You are very discerning.

You make lots of discoveries. You are intensely curious and always exploring.
You're not just a thinker... you're also a doer. You can put almost any idea into action.

You Are Loving

You take commitments seriously. You are a loyal and devoted friend.
You are a positive and easygoing person. You see the best in others and try not to criticize.

You consult others before acting. Consensus is important to you.
You are loving and touchy-feely. You are quite affectionate.

Reactions: Gaze
You are a Leader

You are inventive, creative, and completely ingenious. You are extremely gifted.
You are insightful and astute. You are quite savvy when it comes to most things.

You are thorough and complete in everything you do. You don't leave any stone unturned.
The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary. You don't take the lead, but others are welcome to follow you.

(These things are saccharine.)

You Are Grounded

You don't need a lot of excitement. Your best days are calm days.
No one works as hard as you do. But you're not complaining - you love hard work!

You are especially in tune with children and animals. You have a sixth sense when it comes them.
You have little respect for people who aren't practical. You think it's important to be down to earth.

Reactions: Gaze
You can be a very private person at times. You don't let it all hang out.
You have extraordinary perceptiveness and insight. You are very discerning.

You make lots of discoveries. You are intensely curious and always exploring.
You're not just a thinker... you're also a doer. You can put almost any idea into action.

Does this test make any sense to all of you? :m075: So if there's a heart in the clouds, :m033:, than you are a passionate lover :m026:, blah blah and if you like clouds with no sun you are this and that..:m037:.. I am mean perhaps, but even as a way of entertainment I think picture tests suck.

Does this test make any sense to all of you? :m075: So if there's a heart in the clouds, :m033:, than you are a passionate lover :m026:, blah blah and if you like clouds with no sun you are this and that..:m037:.. I am mean perhaps, but even as a way of entertainment I think picture tests suck.

It's just a fun test. Not to be taken too seriously.

You Are Plucky

You've been known to pick fights just for the fun of it. You love a good debate.
Your thinking tends to be open minded and optimistic. You see opportunity where others see problems.

You are energetic to the point of being athletic and sporty. You love to get out there and be physical.
You are a good-humored, truly blissful person. You love life, and you inspire other people to let go a little.

You Are a Leader

You are inventive, creative, and completely ingenious. You are extremely gifted.
You are insightful and astute. You are quite savvy when it comes to most things.

You are thorough and complete in everything you do. You don't leave any stone unturned.
The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary. You don't take the lead, but others are welcome to follow you.

YOU ARE CLEAR HEADED
[colour=#000000]You believe that things need to change in this world. And you've got the guts to make those changes happen.[/colour][colour=#000000]
[/colour][colour=#000000]You are pioneering and an outside the box thinker. You believe in possibilities.[/colour][colour=#000000]
[/colour][colour=#000000]
[/colour][colour=#000000]You are both an ambitious and aggressive person. Right now, your professional life comes first.[/colour][colour=#000000]
[/colour][colour=#000000]You are persistent and resolute. You stick to it, even when the odds aren't in your favor.[/colour]

Hee hee, that's me! Aggressive about certain things but very privately so. I don't think anyone that knows me would describe me as agressive - I am secretely aggresively passionate about things that matter to me, but I never appear this way.

Oh yeah - BUT - I'm not clear-headed :-/ I am usually quite muddled!

I am a Plucky.

You've been known to pick fights just for the fun of it. You love a good debate.
Your thinking tends to be open minded and optimistic. You see opportunity where others see problems.

You are energetic to the point of being athletic and sporty. You love to get out there and be physical.
You are a good-humored, truly blissful person. You love life, and you inspire other people to let go a little.