beaze

Regular Poster
May 4, 2020
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5 er..8,6?
Do you ever feel wholly blank?

I can equate this to “the great round” study of the mandala, as “the void”.

I have no opinions on anything that I feel particularly keen on sharing, I have no specific wants/needs/desires/fears.

I feel calm and peaceful, and blank. Open, observant, listening, and that’s all I want to do or be, I don’t want to influence anything in anyway. If I have a want it’s to reflect and read and watch, but watch the world not watch tv or anything. I don’t even feel compelled to listen to music, as I normally do.

I also feel a bit tired and I lack motivation to cook or clean but I will do it - begrudgingly, because I know I am supposed to, and I get hungry and while I sit in my blankness, I want to have clear space.

How would you understand the origins of this type of feeling? Have you had this before? What do you think of it?

Do you ever feel wholly blank?

I can equate this to “the great round” study of the mandala, as “the void”.

I have no opinions on anything that I feel particularly keen on sharing, I have no specific wants/needs/desires/fears.

I feel calm and peaceful, and blank. Open, observant, listening, and that’s all I want to do or be, I don’t want to influence anything in anyway. If I have a want it’s to reflect and read and watch, but watch the world not watch tv or anything. I don’t even feel compelled to listen to music, as I normally do.

I also feel a bit tired and I lack motivation to cook or clean but I will do it - begrudgingly, because I know I am supposed to, and I get hungry and while I sit in my blankness, I want to have clear space.

How would you understand the origins of this type of feeling? Have you had this before? What do you think of it?
the great round study of the mandala? what's that?

Is it depression? Like a lower grade depression?
but you say you feel calm and peaceful? are you familiar with depression? what bothers you about feeling this way?