Best Coin Ever Spent | INFJ Forum

Best Coin Ever Spent

It was probably much better for people who were there.

I wonder if there's a recording of it from the crowd? I think it'd be an even better experience from a camera phone, seeing it from the perspective of a person standing there.

The planned camera work and the fact that the performance is so well mic'd up is a little too blatant and obvious. Feels really unnatural for what was likely pretty great otherwise.

It was probably much better for people who were there.

I wonder if there's a recording of it from the crowd? I think it'd be an even better experience from a camera phone, seeing it from the perspective of a person standing there.

The planned camera work and the fact that the performance is so well mic'd up is a little too blatant and obvious. Feels really unnatural for what was likely pretty great otherwise.

unbeknownst to the audience, it was an advert for Banc de Sabel. Hence the perfect mic and cam positions and sound attributes. But yes, several of the audience members filmed portions. As to being able to find one, i have not yet.

unbeknownst to the audience, it was an advert for Banc de Sabel. Hence the perfect mic and cam positions and sound attributes. But yes, several of the audience members filmed portions. As to being able to find one, i have not yet.

Yeah. Oh well.

The scene of people enjoying busking is rather nice in itself though. If busking itself were more acceptable, we'd see this more often actually because people naturally stop to enjoy good music given the chance, and good buskers draw crowds. This is actually seen quite a bit on Youtube even with buskers who aren't quite as good as these people were.

Reactions: rawr

None of that audio was recorded on location. And the PR for the bank or whatever probably went around telling people not to put their recordings on the internet. Or they're all paid actors.

Real flash mobs are better anyway:
[video=youtube;jrc2uXT9suc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrc2uXT9suc[/video]

Real buskers are better too.
[video=youtube;-Ow8Gut-4XY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ow8Gut-4XY[/video]