TinyBubbles

anarchist
Oct 27, 2009
MBTI
^.^
Enneagram
Ban the person above you for any reason
Don't take this seriously, of course.

I'll go first: [MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] poster above me banned for not existing :|

Reactions: apemon
I ban [MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] for scaring off delectable kittens with hir avatar!

Reactions: cvp12gh5
I ban [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] because as a helper cow and permanent fixer, he is ruining the economy by taking away jobs for handymen.

I ban [MENTION=731]UBERROGO[/MENTION] because the S stands for shallow, freaking sensor.

Reactions: the
I(from the banishment land) ban [MENTION=5821]Kessler[/MENTION] for not having the wherewithall to call himself Keester. (which is what many of us read when we see his username, the O doesn't help in straitening this out.

I rebanish [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] for as a permanent fixer he should have edited and removed the spelling error from his own post.

I banish [MENTION=6697]apemon[/MENTION] for being a language nazi! Yer khynd aint welcum 'round here!

I ban [MENTION=4108]Radiant Shadow[/MENTION] for defying nature with his radiant shadow.

I banish [MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] as she is the only poster who is truly above me in this thread.

[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] banned for being a helper cow (which sounds adorable,btw. )

cow_chewing.png

[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] - banned for not changing her user title.

I ban [MENTION=1669]Genuine[/MENTION], because ... why not?

I ban [MENTION=5750]Shaqie[/MENTION] for pure holographic awesomeness.

I ban [MENTION=407]oceanbreeze[/MENTION] for pure cuddlesome avatar awesomeness.

I ban [MENTION=4108]Radiant Shadow[/MENTION] for being a lurker

I banish @Shaqie for excessive Bulgarianisticterrianism

Are any of you paying attention that you have been banned? I ban everyone in this thread.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
I return from bandom to ban [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] for assumptions and absolutism.

Banned for being a clever ape :3

edit: I just realized your name is [MENTION=6697]apemon[/MENTION]. Hehe