[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

I find it telling that Trump is completely disinterested in russian interference in US elections.

I find it telling that Trump is completely disinterested in russian interference in US elections.
I don't think he's disinterested, I think he doesn't like the attempt to tangle him up in it. Also from what it sounds like, whatever influence Russia had or attempted, it had little to no effect anyway.

That’s an op-ed.
An opinion piece.
It doesn’t factually prove anything.
And he can’t leak the info he did, if he doesn’t work for the govt. anymore...besides him not revealing anything secret.
If the President denies the conversations took place then you can’t say he leaked anything true (or anything at all for that matter), so therefore - he didn’t leak anything confidential right?
But even if they did take place...it’s his own memories of the meeting and nothing confidential was revealed by his press releases either.
He didn’t reveal anything top secret...he could have written a book and they couldn’t have stopped him.
He probably is already actually.
And speaking of lying to Congress...how about that Jeff Sessions guy?
Been caught...what, 3 times lying now to Congress about Russian ties?
Can’t even count how many times Trump has lied.

Last edited:
Stu, is that satisfaction of Republicans by Republicans or overall gov't satisfaction?
I believe it is satisfaction with direction of the country, broken down by party the poll shows a 17% drop in Republicans satisfaction but like 1%drop by dems and 3%drop by indies.
It is significant in that If Mr T loses the support of the GOP it is more likely the GOP in congress will take action against him. But it will have to be a sustained disapproval.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I believe it is satisfaction with direction of the country, broken down by party the poll shows a 17% drop in Republicans satisfaction but like 1%drop by dems and 3%drop by indies.
It is significant in that If Mr T loses the support of the GOP it is more likely the GOP in congress will take action against him. But it will have to be a sustained disapproval.
Thank you for the breakdown and explanation Stu. I'm still curious where Sessions testimony will land. There is mis-chief in the whole cabinent and it stinks.

Have a great day :)

Reactions: Stu and Skarekrow
The biggest EVER EVER number isn't a ten?

http://people.com/bodies/donald-trump-rated-female-celebrities-on-a-scale-of-1-to-10/

Below: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-comments_us_57f250d5e4b082aad9bbf2d7:

Trump said:
“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . “ Trump said to Rolling Stone in 2015.

In a 1999 interview with radio host Howard Stern, Trump said his daughter ― who was then 17 ― made him promise he would never date a woman younger than her.

Ivanka = 10/10!

spicer 11.jpg

DC-uVleUAAEKqo0.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Here's another outdated thread I can place on ignore.