[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

Reactions: acd
I think Trump is doing just as good as Obama, or better.

ohdy9.jpg

Yes, we are...

Reactions: Skarekrow and the

Actually he is not and it can be measured objectively.

You might have meant it as a joke, but this is exactly what public opinion influencers are / will be doing - blurring the truth. Demoting facts to just opinions and then planting false information as another valid opinion. The goal of this strategy is to make everyone talk nonsense thus eroding trust in each other and public institutions.

I can assure you what is happening here is bipartisan. The Democrats attack Trump, Republicans let it happen. Why?

Both are deathly scared of the American people ever thinking you don't have to have a career politician to get things done in government. All of their jobs and necks are on the line.

Like Trump or dislike him, if he fails all of America fails.

Last edited:
Like Trump or dislike him, if he fails all of America fails.

I do not know how you got to this conclusion and strongly suspect that neither do you. For there is no logical evidence in support of such claim.
What I do sense however is the emotion of fear. And fear is the path to the dark side.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I do not know how you got to this conclusion and strongly suspect that neither do you. For there is no logical evidence in support of such claim.
What I do sense however is the emotion of fear. And fear is the path to the dark side.
Humorous. We simply need to give Trump the tools to implement his vision for America.

Capture.JPG

Those who believe Comey is trustworthy have a little bit of an issue. We know Comey lied during his testimony at this point.

Capture.JPG
Those who believe Comey is trustworthy have a little bit of an issue. We know Comey lied during his testimony at this point.
quote and link , please

http://www.theonion.com/video/5-things-know-about-trumps-budget-proposal-56090

Although it's a blast -- God knows theirs enuf material -- ultimately, it is dangerous to underestimate Trump.

Oh, yeah!

Thuong-hieu-thoi-trang-ivana-trump-gia-dinh-viet-nam-152.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...mps-fashion-line-sees-soaring-sales/98912428/

Seems like youve been taken in by fake news. Its ok, a lot of people are. Here, let me clear that up for you. You see, its very easy for a disgruntled liberal to print a red tag that says $1.00, run to a local store and put it on a shirt they have no hope of buying and then take a picture of it. People like this become angry when they dont get enough free stuff from the government and a prone to doing things like this.

MAY 11 — NYT reports that two Comey “associates” leaked information about a one-on-one dinner between Trump and Comey in which Trump asked for Comey’s loyalty. The article makes no mention of a memo, but contains information about the private conversation so detailed that it would be weird if it weren’t derived from a memo written by Comey after the dinner. It makes little sense that “associates” of Comey would remember the verbiage of the conversation with such detail, and then independently leak that verbiage without any direction from Comey himself, particularly when Comey admitted that he was willing to make such leaks only a week later.
so any whacked out thing that our idiot president says to anyone in the white house that gets reported in the press is a leak?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...mps-fashion-line-sees-soaring-sales/98912428/

Seems like youve been taken in by fake news. Its ok, a lot of people are. Here, let me clear that up for you. You see, its very easy for a disgruntled liberal to print a red tag that says $1.00, run to a local store and put it on a shirt they have no hope of buying and then take a picture of it. People like this become angry when they dont get enough free stuff from the government and a prone to doing things like this.

@Lurk s avatar hardly qualifies as fake news. while that image apparently was posted on twitter and redit a google image search shows a lot of Ivanka's merch being marked way down.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...i=L9E-WcujCqyCjwTh0aDQBQ#imgrc=UA0K93mgSdprgM:

so any whacked out thing that our idiot president says to anyone in the white house that gets reported in the press is a leak?
I dont know. I suppose that will be for the courts to decide if it comes to it.
What I find interesting and funny at this moment in time is how much the left media is acting like a bulldog with a lit stick of dynamite in its mouth. They just wont let go and everything is in the process of blowing up in their face.
Just one example? We know now without any doubt Lynch acted to influence the election. Not like this is a surprise to me, she's done much more but had this fake Russia story never been supported we probably never would have heard about it. The Democrats house of lies is collapsing and here they are throwing more darts into the dark. Oh hey now let's investigate "obstruction" of a case built on a lie in the first place.