¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 17, 2010
Earth
MBTI
IxTP
Enneagram
human
may's post got me thinking...
here's a quiz to go along with the topic...
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/7290163/are-you-shy

my results:
Your a bit shy.
Your a little shy or shy when it comes to certain things. You may get nervous when it comes to meeting new people, but that

Your really shy!

Your like me. I hate meeting new people, and you might too. You, just like me, get nervous from fear of rejection and tend to be shy at meeting new people. Just like my friends tell me, if they don't like someone as sweet as you, who cares, that’s their problem. When it comes to class projects, just speak louder and louder by little and that will get you more confident. When it comes to your crush, try not to run off so much. I do that alot to. They might think your uninterested, so just talk to them more and more, and something might happen! So just be more confident.

Though I already knew that..lol

Your a bit shy.

Your a little shy or shy when it comes to certain things. You may get nervous when it comes to meeting new people, but that

Your a bit shy.

Your a little shy or shy when it comes to certain things. You may get nervous when it comes to meeting new people, but that’s ok. When presenting projects, you just need to be more confident and speak more loudly. When it comes to your crush, you make blush a little, and come off quiet and uninterested, so talk more, but remember to listen to. So be more confident!

You're a bit shy.

You're a little shy or shy when it comes to certain things. You may get nervous when it comes to meeting new people, but that

It said I was really shy.
I agree to that. I literally bring books to parties I'm obligated to go to just to sit off to the side and hope nobody tries to talk to me.

I'm a bit shy.
when you're is confused with your I die a little inside.

If I took that test a year or two ago, it would have been very shy