Are you regular or decaf? | INFJ Forum

Are you regular or decaf?

You Are Decaf

You are a patient and compassionate person. You understand that we're all human.
You are one of the most determined people around. You can dig deep when you need to.

You are good at putting things together and following directions. You stay focused.
You are proud of what you know how to do. And you know that you're improving every day.

You Are Decaf

You are a patient and compassionate person. You understand that we're all human.
You are one of the most determined people around. You can dig deep when you need to.

You are good at putting things together and following directions. You stay focused.
You are proud of what you know how to do. And you know that you're improving every day.

You are decaf

--------
LOL

You Are Decaf

You Are Decaf

decaf.jpg

You Are Regular

You are lively and energetic. You are constantly seeking the new challenges.
You are easily inspired and are always coming up with new ideas. You have a lot of enthusiasm.

You stay adaptable and flexible. You want to be agile and ready for anything.
You are a rule breaker to the extreme. You get a thrill from pushing boundaries and breaking taboos.

decaf isnt even real coffee... you're all so fake

You Are Regular

You are easily inspired and are always coming up with new ideas. You have a lot of enthusiasm.

You are a rule breaker to the extreme. You get a thrill from pushing boundaries and breaking taboos.

:tea: <-- chuh earz

Whats up with all the decafs?

regular.jpg

You Are Regular

I don't know about anyone else, but I could go for a red eye right about now *yawns*
All you decaf people are making me tired!

You Are Decaf

You Are Decaf

----

lol, fuck decaf coffee. i LOVE caffeine

I don't even need to take this.

I am regular, strong with one tsp of sugar.

You Are Decaf

[FONT=&quot]The thing is, I don't drink coffee...ever. Instead, ftw...
[/FONT]

Attachments

• mdv.jpg
    mdv.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 20
<3 regular coffee but...
You Are Decaf

You Are Decaf

I was kind of laughing in my head when I got these results.

Am I only one that noticed pattern??? :)

You Are Regular

I refuse to drink decaf. It's just not in my nature.