Are you immature? :D | INFJ Forum

Are you immature? :D

You Are Somewhat Mature
You definitely act like an adult sometimes, but a big part of you is still a kid at heart.
While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later.

Meh. I will never outgrow Cartoon Network :p

You Are Somewhat Mature

You definitely act like an adult sometimes, but a big part of you is still a kid at heart.
While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later.

You Are Very Mature

Even though you may not always feel like it, you're a full fledged adult.
And while everyone should be as mature as you, most people aren't!

You Are Very Mature

You Are Very Mature

You Are Somewhat Mature

Bullshit

You Are Somewhat Mature

Bullshit

You Are Somewhat Mature

+1.

Are you immature?

I know you are but what am I?!!!

peewee1_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

You Are Somewhat Mature

Bullshit
Yeah, I ain't never growing up! I will always eat ice-cream for breakfast.

mature-2.jpg

You Are Somewhat Mature

Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. - Walt Disney.
Check and mate.