Are you fine without external explanations of Ni knowledge? | INFJ Forum

Are you fine without external explanations of Ni knowledge?

Vilku

Community Member
Feb 8, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1, 7w6, 4w3
specifically, what im refferring to is knowing without knowing how. Can you stand not explaining it with means in tune with external world? I absolutely cant, as i used to, for a few weeks practice telepathy and mana based powers untill i realized it was mere uncoscious manipulation. It kind of broke the motivation to use these powers, but im trying to find a way to get all sparkled (thus motivated to use) without novellizing my powers. Its easy to make the mistake of dullifying that which really isnt dull.

Also post your head triad ennea and how you suspect it affects you, and how much significance it has in motivational hierachy to you.

I suspect mine as 7w6 or 5w4. A 5 with same cog funcs + direction seems far too dull in exterior posture for me to relate, while 7wB state seems to make sense when i feel all knowing without it killing me. Generally my fear of dullness\how simple everything really is would sound more 7nish. And thats the only barrier between me and my (exterior) knowledge. (interior, self knowledge has the barrier of pain.)
also my way of playing sports\games seems to correlate more to the istp 7 (my friend) way than 5s who .. Have disinterest in performing their maximum in such sections? Istp 7s seem to always be all sporty literally, while an istp 5 seemed to give the appearance of disinterest. I dont have any 5s i have known for long, while i feel a strong intrigue to them, which i dont for any other ennea type. "oh! The intellect edition of _____!" is my reaction to all 5s in face to face, although not pronounced verbylla, im definate they perceive my momentary intrigusion from my eyes.

Do you feel pull to any certain head triad posessor?
Eugh.. I really need some more face to face reference of 7s and 5s. Or does anyone else have insight how 5 and 7 manifests differently as head triads in infjs or istps?

It depends on what you mean. I am fine with most of the rest of you people not really knowing how Ni works.

As for me, I hope to learn more. Quietly.

- - -

The introverted functions are funny things to explain... they almost seem fragile or bordering on invisible.
How does one make another certain of their existence or nature? With difficulty depending on who you are talking to.

I find my Te usually explains how my Ni works. When I have a eureka moment, I can usually break down my thought pattern and understand how I came to that conclusion. It's useful because it means I don't have to trust intuition alone.