Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
Terrorism

NOUN

• [mass noun] The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

‘the fight against terrorism’

‘international terrorism’
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/terrorism

Are violent anti-president protests, trying to sway the college of electors to appoint someone other than Trump, terrorism?

I think that even if one Aussie is terrified they should all be rounded up and deported to Nauru.

Reactions: the and Skarekrow
Surprised your wasting the money on transportation, could there not be a more final solution?

Reactions: the and Skarekrow
Sorosian terrorism.

1478890855905.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/14/soros-prepares-for-trump-war/

When the majority of votes is superseded by an electoral college, then you have more than half of the country feeling disenfranchised.

Meanwhile, Trump appoints this guy who further ingrains the Anti-Muslim, anti-gay, racist, sexist, sentiment and views that many take of Trump.
This country was founded on the idea of there being a great “melting pot”, when you have groups that have been specially singled out by Trump and now by the Alt-Right voice that is Stephen Bannon and Brietbart, people are fucking angry.
Peaceful protest is protected here...I don’t agree with the destruction of property by either side...because it has been both sides acting like children, be it in a protest or someone spray painting racist phrases along with pro-Trump speech along side it.
There have been numerous groups that either Trump or Bannon (Brietbart) have said some really shitty things about, and have talked about shitty plans for them.
Especially Bannon being an admitted White Nationalist.

Critics See Stephen Bannon, Trump’s Pick for Strategist, as Voice of Racism
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/donald-trump-presidency.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Reactions: acd and Sandie33
Hate crimes surge, led by attacks on Muslims.
The F.B.I. reported Monday that attacks against American Muslims rose last year, driving an increase of about 7 percent in hate crimes against all victims.

The data, the most comprehensive look at threat crimes nationwide, expanded on previous findings by researchers and outside monitors, who have noted an alarming rise in some types of hate crimes tied to the intense vitriol of the presidential campaign and the aftermath of terror attacks at home and abroad since 2015.

A wave of racially charged assaults, graffiti attacks and other episodes has swept the country since Election Day, prompting Mr. Trump to call for a halt to it during a “60 Minutes” interview broadcast on Sunday night.

In its report Monday, the F.B.I. cataloged a total of 5,818 hate crimes in 2015 — a rise of nearly 340 over the year before — including assaults, bombings, threats and property destruction against minorities, women, gays and others.

Attacks against Muslim Americans saw the biggest surge: 257 reports of assaults, attacks on mosques and other types hate crimes against Muslims last year, a jump of about 67 percent over the year before. It was the highest total since 2001, when the aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks saw more than 480 attacks.

Attacks against transgender people also sharply increased, the data showed.

Law enforcement officials acknowledge that the statistics give an incomplete picture because many local agencies still have a spotty record of reporting hate crimes, 26 years after Congress directed the Justice Department to begin collecting the data.

“We need to do a better job of tracking and reporting hate crime to fully understand what is happening in our communities and how to stop it,” James B. Comey Jr., the F.B.I. director, said Monday.

Reactions: Sandie33
Not really going to be any battle here. There is no such thing as a sanctuary city according to federal law. Easy enough to get rid of those who dont abide by the law. The nice thing is Trump cares about America and cares about Chicago in relation. Something Obama never did. So Rahm, I think we can say hes on borrowed time.

And Soros? Just an old fool.

I am of the opinion that for every illegal alien that is caught, their country of origin needs to be charged $10, 000 s for every year they were here. That should certainly help pay for a wall and help other countries make the choice to do their part and keep their citizens out of our country.

That should certainly help pay for a wall and help other countries make the choice to do their part and keep their citizens out of our country
What about the Mongolians? They might just take it as a challenge...

Reactions: Skarekrow
The election of Drumpf was the moralistic political terror attack. The protests are nuclear fallout.

Reactions: acd and Skarekrow
What about the Mongolians? They might just take it as a challenge...
F them. I am drunk. Seriously, when did they ever step foot in our country?

F them. I am drunk. Seriously, when did they ever step foot in our country?
Um...my Mongol children were born in this country, as we're many others...

Same old tactic *yawn*

Fifty years ago the intellectual and spiritual descendants of today's right wingers like the John Birch Society (the alt-right of their time) were denouncing the African-American Civil Rights movement and the anti-Vietnam protesters as "Communists bent on destroying America" today the anti-Trump protesters are " Terrorists bent on destroying America"

I think we can now see clearly who saved America, African-American Civil Rights movement and the anti-Vietnam protesters, and who was left in the dustbin of history.

Um...my Mongol children were born in this country, as we're many others...
What!? I am confused. Unannounced? Are you attempting to over throw our government like the unnamed Obama? Are you a threat?

What!? I am confused. Unannounced? Are you attempting to over throw our government like the unnamed Obama? Are you a threat?
You do realize there is such thing as dual citizens right?

And you don't have the appropriate security clearance to know my role in our government.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Same old tactic *yawn*

Fifty years ago the intellectual and spiritual descendants of today's right wingers like the John Birch Society (the alt-right of their time) were denouncing the African-American Civil Rights movement and the anti-Vietnam protesters as "Communists bent on destroying America" today the anti-Trump protesters are " Terrorists bent on destroying America"

I think we can now see clearly who saved America, African-American Civil Rights movement and the anti-Vietnam protesters, and who was left in the dustbin of history.
Those civil rights advocates of the past have nothing in common with the left of today... except in the most superficial token sense.

Those civil rights advocates of the past have nothing in common with the left of today... except in the most superficial token sense

Really? You so sure about that? It seems pretty similar to me when you are protesting injustice.

Reactions: Skarekrow