Anyone a fan of The Punisher or Punisher Comics? | INFJ Forum

Anyone a fan of The Punisher or Punisher Comics?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
I just reviewed a copy of the Marvel ultimate graphic novels edition of Welcome Back Frank vol. 2 at Amazon.co.uk, I'm a fan of The Punisher from years, years back but sort of lost track of the character when Marvel UK ceased publishing the reprints (this was before any of the films were released and before the NES video game, which from the youtubes I'd say was probably the best of the Punisher video games, better than the side scroller with Nick Fury, although I loved it too) I certainly didnt know about the Punisher as employed by Angels from heaven story arc and I've always been in two minds about Ennis' version of the character (although the guy is a talented writer when he's not indulging his hatred of superheros and violence bordering on the obscene).

Any fans? I've seen all the movies too, the Dulph Ludgrene one was a travesty, the next one was alright but flawed, the final one was in some ways closest to Ennis' version of the character but really disappointing too, the best on screen outing I've seen was created by the guy who acted in the second screen adaptation and was a youtube featuring the punisher murdering a street thug who'd disturbed him when he was doing his laundry and living in a van, there was excitement at the time it first appeared that there was going to be another movie but I cant see it.

I've not read Franken-Castle and I dont really go in for the character that appeared in Marvel Civil War or Punisher in the superhero-verse :D