Any New Year's Resolutions?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Any New Years resolutions?

Last edited:
I have the same one every year: be a better person, do one thing on my bucket list and try to enjoy being present rather than worrying about the past/future.

Reactions: Gaze
Try to be more social with new people is probably the big one; that and spend less time on the internet.

Compiling a list of songs to learn on my bass in as little time as possible, try to make some more art...

Start exercising again - a bit cliche, but my back still hasn't recovered from last summer so it's got me concerned about exerting myself.

Last edited:
Learning to live in the moment, and just enjoy life as it comes, and worry less about the future and what should be. Do something fun, and relax a little more. Don't get so caught up on the stuff I can't control.

Last edited:
Yeah. This year going to try to live a bit more outside my head.

not a new year's resolution - which like christmas presents i do not believe in - but i need to get more fit and active again. if the body is healthy, it helps the mind feel the same.

Find the One.

Just to continue losing weight and to start a new exercise regime. I'm going to get myself a weighted jump rope so I can work out my arms more.

force myself to be less antisocial and make a new friend with common interests :)

I'd like to take more naps. And add to the variety of breakfast foods I eat. Breakfast is so wonderful. More seriously, I'd like to be more courageous in my endeavors. I rarely take risks. These are not concrete resolutions, however. I don't have any concrete resolutions.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
I'd like to take more naps. And add to the variety of breakfast foods I eat. Breakfast is so wonderful. More seriously, I'd like to be more courageous in my endeavors. I rarely take risks. These are not concrete resolutions, however. I don't have any concrete resolutions.

Yasss to the naps. I wanna nap more too

My resolution is not to say I have any resolutions. I'm not doing so well right now but still have one day to go.

Rest more, hurt less.
Find more, search less.
Share more, keep less.
Live more, survive less.

Love more, hurt less.
Feel more, search less.
Care more, fret less.
Touch more, harbor less.

Try to be a better person and live to enjoy my life the way I should......alright, already?

Last edited:
I resolve to laugh more.
...that's it.

I like what [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] intends.:)

Reactions: just me
...to make it to the end of the year still alive and still sane.

Reactions: Gaze
Get healthy, a job and better confidence which leads to happier things and brings more positive events to my life. I have to change my mind first before anything. :)