[INFJ] - any infjs here with hsp(highly sensitive person)? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] any infjs here with hsp(highly sensitive person)?

You found me! Lol. I have EXTREME HSP. Like if you look up qigong and Shaolin monks conrtolling qi to do extraordinary things, I know that naturally and have been able to do that and more for as long as I can remember. I can read minds and mind control. I have lightly tested mind control, though it's FAR beyond my morality to even fathom trying to fully do this to anyone but the most scum of the Earth. I usually use it lightly to prevent people from hurting themselves/others/getting angry when it would cause harm or when it's unwarranted. I've mastered what I dubbed Soul Traveling, which is basically willful Astral Projection while awake. about a decade ago, when I was 11, I could only use it when my body was still, but I've been able to make it so I can act normally in my body while doing so, and seamlessly at that,which is exciting :) I don't wanna sound like I'm bragging or anything pretentious like that, I'm just happy to be able to share this.

Yes... I am INFJ, a HSP as well as an empath. I have only found out about this a couple of years ago and am on a steep learning curve ever since, trying to put together pieces of my life that have puzzled me since my childhood and most of my adulthood. Being highly sensitive has brought many challenges for me - some I might call a curse while others I can now fully embrace as a gift to help my growth. However, if I could change one thing with a snap of a finger: The one thing that causes a lot of suffering for me is the inability to let things go...

aarontcaycedokimura9.jpg

Psh, all you INFJs are HSPs

Not me though. I'm a HTB (Highly Tough Bro (tm)) And don't you dare say otherwise, or I'll start crying and tell on you.

Probably. I'm pretty sure this why I'm good at the kind of art I do and why I need to get away from overstimulating environments. It takes me a long time to recover from the as well.

I'm INFJ and HSP as well.

Extremely sensitive to sensory and emotional stimuli.

Hi... I think I'm a HSP with thick (very thick) skin... Resilience level 11...

Psh, all you INFJs are HSPs

Not me though. I'm a HTB (Highly Tough Bro (tm)) And don't you dare say otherwise, or I'll start crying and tell on you.

Lmfaooooooo!

any infjs here with hsp(highly sensitive person) and explain what you suffer with most from this thanks?

Yeth.

Just pretty much overwhelmed at everything really.

Loud noises, large crowds, sensory overload shizznizz.

Yeth.

Just pretty much overwhelmed at everything really.

Loud noises, large crowds, sensory overload shizznizz.

My suffering was more related with my partner charging me to adopt her behavior pattern. Now I know she is a narc intp... All my personality are labeled as defects...

My suffering was more related with my partner charging me to adopt her behavior pattern. Now I know she is a narc intp... All my personality are labeled as defects...
Are you still together?

As for me, I think intuitives/introverts* are by definition highly sensitive, on physiological grounds.

*In as much as they're the same for these purposes.