Any Beatles Lovers? | INFJ Forum

Any Beatles Lovers?

Jan 9, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2, 4, 9
I thought similar personalities might have similar music tastes...and there's nothing I love more than sharing my love for John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr with others :)

[video=youtube;eDdI7GhZSQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDdI7GhZSQA[/video]

Absolutely. Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. :) As for The Beatles... :) I'll share a favorite memory with this band. So when I was growing up my mom always celebrated all of the holidays with little gifts to us, even as we got older. It could be earrings for Valentine's day, Clover pins for St. Patrick's day, or trinket filled plastic eggs for Easter... there was always something to let us know she was thinking of us. Anyway, one Easter when I was about 14 I got a cassette (they did have cd's, :p but I was a fan of cassettes back then, I used to try to find obscure ones... anyway) of The Beatles hits in my oversized plastic egg and it was like sweet bliss. I played it continuously while getting dressed in the mornings for school or especially when taking a shower so I could sing to it. I remember feeling very proud of my mom for knowing that I would love something just like this. She has never really known me that well, but that year, she hit it out of the park. (=

The Beatles were one of my first exposures to music. Them and the Beach Boys.
When I was born in 1961, my Sister was 14. So her and her friends were always playng 45's.
I can recall Love Me Do I & Want To Hold Your Hand as some of my earliest music memories.
I'm not sure there is a single Beatles song I dislike.

Reactions: JGirl
I like the Beatles, and just the past week I have had to listen to "Yellow Submarine" 5,999,999,999 times over and over again because my child cannot get enough of that song. That and "Lady Madonna".

The attraction is waning somewhat for me.

loved the beatles then and love them now.

Very much...can quote almost every song.