Another song from our band with 4 INFJ's! | INFJ Forum

Another song from our band with 4 INFJ's!

@Lavendel I went and listened to all the stuff you had available when you first posted about the band a little bit ago.

Storm: Pretty decent but it's not really something I'd personally normally listen to. Super chill though.
Hope: Great song. I really love the tempo. Guitar is serene. Probably my favorite attitude/punchy-ness vocally. I wish it were *slightly* more aggressive or something but that's my personal preference.
Peacekeeper: For sure my fav of the three. Really beautiful. Vocals are totally on point. It's got that punchy-ness. Really is worthy of radio play. Plus the vocals give it a unique spin to a somewhat classic rock vibe. Sort of like if Tool were Yang, HIW would be Yin.

Last edited:
@Lavendel I went and listened to all the stuff you had available when you first posted about the band a little bit ago.

Storm: Pretty decent but it's not really something I'd personally normally listen to. Super chill though.
Hope: Great song. I really love the tempo. Guitar is serene. Probably my favorite attitude/punchy-ness vocally. I wish it were *slightly* more aggressive or something but that's my personal preference.
Peacekeeper: For sure my fav of the three. Really beautiful. Vocals are totally on point. It's got that punchy-ness. Really is worthy of radio play. Plus the vocals give it a unique spin to a somewhat classic rock vibe. Sort of like if Tool were Yang, HIW would be Yin.

Thank you for your comments, it really is good to hear what people think of our songs. When it comes to punchyness and attitude, I agree with you and feel this is the difference between recordings and live performance, and is something we work to get better at. We actually had our first radio play on fm radio this monday! Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts.

Reactions: j654dgj7 and Wyote
I agree with you

Yes I know the live experience is a whole different animal. The music itself is very high quality, I have no doubt it is infinitely more awesome live.

We actually had our first radio play on fm radio this monday!

Cooooooooooool! Congrats!!!!! Definitely deserving of it, as I mentioned.

We actually had our first radio play on fm radio this monday! Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts.

Grattis! mycket väl förtjänt
Was it Peacekeeper?