And the winner is... | INFJ Forum

And the winner is...

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
Let's make our predictions on the 2012 US presidential elections!

If the polls are any indicator it will be Romney/Biden.

[video=youtube;0WXhO_-e3bM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM[/video]

I predict that a wallstreet puppet will become president

Whats my prize gonna be?

I predict that a wallstreet puppet will become president

Whats my prize gonna be?

A car battery hooked up to your nipples and the horrible, but totally harmless, sensation of drowning. All with your 'consent' of course...

I've heard black hoods are coming back into style too. :thumb:

Reactions: muir
A car battery hooked up to your nipples and the horrible, but totally harmless, sensation of drowning. All with your 'consent' of course...

I've heard black hoods are coming back into style too. :thumb:

Masks, asphixyation and sado-masochism....sounds like a tory politicians ideal saturday night

According to football statistics, Romney will now be the winner. They said in the past that if the Redskins win the final home game before the election, the incumbent party is 9 (wins) and 0 (loses.) The incumbent party wins 1 time and loses 8 times if the Redskins lose the final home game before election. (Just now listening this on Sportscenter while Mr. Sriracha is watching it.)

Final score of the game was Carolina 21 and Washington 13.

Last edited:
Let's make our predictions on the 2012 US presidential elections!

I'll tell you what's going to happen. It is going to be a tie, and lots and lots of lawyers will win because they will make lots and lots of money sorting out what will be a complete cluster. That's who's going to win. /grump

The guy you don't want will win. Because, honestly how often has a President won an election and all of his party were like, "Oh awesome! The guy I voted for won and he's such an awesome president!"

I think they will call for a vote recount and it will drag on for about 6 weeks. It will get pretty ugly. That's my bet. Write it up!

Reactions: hush
The guy you don't want will win. Because, honestly how often has a President won an election and all of his party were like, "Oh awesome! The guy I voted for won and he's such an awesome president!"

Especially if you vote for neither of the major candidates. :tongue1:

I predict a giant mess tomorrow night, and small outbreaks of violence no matter who wins... Oh, and Canada, you might be seeing some [illegal] American immigration soon.

Obama by a small margin. $10,000 bet

Obama by a large margin.

The suppression effect is typical media manipulation that provides skewed elective polling stats because head-to-head poll means more people are going to go out and vote. And Obama clearly has the lead in social media.

Then again, there might be a lot of closeted Romney supporters. No one dares admit to being 'Republican' without being ostracized.

I hope people realize that presidency is nothing like what it says.. It's merely electing a puppet and giving people a chance to think that it matters. In fact, the government is skilfully run behind the scenes by .1% percent of the population that has more than 50% of all the country's money by lobbying the right politicians, supporting the right individuals, companies, including media and television.. The American Dream is nothing but a fairy tale made to make people work 40 hours a week for the rest of their lives making them feel important and "in charge" of their destiny. Sorry, to be so negative.. I mean, if you a cog in the mechanism and do it well yes you get a house, a fence, a car and two weeks of vacation a year. Your kids might even go to college if you make it 50 hours a week. . But please, let's not talk about the high ideals of democracy, liberty, justice, etc.

Reactions: gd65h8as7
Liberty, justice and freedom are personal attainments, only a fool looks for the collective to bestow them.

All we can do politically is maintain a situation where the landscape allows those individual pursuits.

And there is such a thing as a "tipping point" where when enough individuals move in the same direction then the rest will follow.